Stuffed French Toast Bacon Bombs By Oh Bite It Combine All Your Favorite Breakfast Foods Into One Delicious Bite
If there is one thing on this planet we love more than anything, it's brunch — and these amazing stuffed French toast bacon bombs by Oh Bite It are calling us to the table. Not only do they combine every single thing you want for breakfast into one scrumptious bite of perfection, but they are also surprisingly easy to make. All you need is some flaky biscuits begging to be wrapped in bacon, deep-fried, and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar for the most delicious all-in-one breakfast you will ever eat. Serve these up for special occasions, or make them just because. Either way, make sure you share these with whoever happens to be around. These are too good to keep all to yourself.
Ah, finally — a breakfast bomb. It was only a matter of time until this explosion of devilish bacon-wrapped deliciousness made its way to our breakfast table, and we are so happy it did. This French toast is the most unique French toast you will ever have. Not only is it stuffed with smooth cream cheese, it’s also wrapped in bacon, fried to a golden puff, and then coated in cinnamon sugar and soaked with maple syrup. Can we get an amen?
What you’ll need for 16 flavor exploding bombs:
- 1 container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (eight count)
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- Oil for frying (I used canola)
- Skewers or toothpicks
1. Cut each biscuit into two equal halves. Gently stretch each biscuit half out just a bit, and add a small scoop of cream cheese in the center, making sure not to overfill them.
2. Now wrap each stuffed biscuit with a half slice of bacon, and secure them with a toothpick or skewer.
3. Fry them up in the 350 degree oil, until they’re puffed and golden on all sides.
4. While they’re warm, toss them evenly in the cinnamon sugar. Let them cool for a few seconds, and now start popping them in your mouth. Prepare for a flavor explosion of a lifetime. Make sure the reach of these bombs is long-range. In other words, share! Make sure to syrup them up good, but don’t forget about your bomb diggity!
Images: Oh Bite It