Pizza Cake Hack By Oh Bite It Gives You Layers Of Cheesy Goodness In Just Minutes — RECIPE
Since the very first time I saw that pizza cake (you know the one), my first thought was, "WOW," and my second thought (which pretty much didn’t even give my first thought a chance to finish — rude) was "Bleh, that’s so much work!" That was followed by a third and fourth set of thoughts: "Those dough layers look, uh, very doughy!" and "That’s a LOT of work!" (I know — No. 4 is a repeat thought, but it is a LOT of work.) I was determined to figure out a pizza cake hack to make life easier, and that's exactly what I did.
Anyway, it only took me a matter of seconds to figure out how to achieve that pizza cake "wow" factor with almost zero effort ('cuz that’s just how I roll around here). Following one of my many food mottos, “A recipe should never take you longer to read than it does to cook,” I quickly opened a few boxes of frozen pizza, and got my "cake" on in the cheesiest and easiest way ever. You are welcome.
Now, you can impress or horrify your family and friends without even breaking a sweat — good times!
What You'll Need:
- An eight-inch spring-form pan
- 3 to 4 eight-inch frozen pizzas of your fave brand! (Make sure they’re DEFROSTED!)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (I used cheddar, 'cuz that’s what I had on hand, but mozzarella will work awesome!)
- 10-12 pepperoni pieces
1. This is stupid simple, so just go with it. Layer one of the pizzas in the pan, and top it with some shredded cheese, aka glue.
2. Now top it with another pizza and more cheese. Do this again and again — as high up as you’d like your cake to be ( I went three pizzas high). Then, top the entire thing with cheese and pepperoni.
3. Bake it at 350 degrees for approximately 30 to 45 minutes, or until it’s warm, melty, and gooey all the way through.
4. Let it cool a bit before popping it out of the pan. Then, go for it! Take in your ta-dah moment, and be proud of this hack. Laziness is an art! Slice it up, plate it up, eat it up.
Looking for more great food ideas? Check out Bustle on YouTube!
Images: Oh Bite It (5)