Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Are The Only Thing You'll Want To Munch On This Season — RECIPE
We are continuing our Nutella trend with an incredible cookie recipe perfect for fall. With a dash of pumpkin and a whole lot of Nutella, this Nutella-stuffed cookie recipe is one you won't want to miss — or share for that matter. Seriously, these fall treats are just that good.
Whether you use Nutella in frosting, hot chocolate, or even more cookies, our favorite chocolate hazelnut spread never seems to disappoint. So with the seasons changing, we decided it was time to change one of our favorite recipes — for the better. By taking a basic chocolate chip cookie, adding a few seasonal extras, and then stuffing them with Nutella, it was clearly a recipe for success. That recipe? It's copied below for you to make in less than 20 minutes. You're welcome.
Wait, you're not a Nutella fan?? WHO ARE YOU?! OK fine, I forgive you. Here are some alternatives for these stuffed cookies: instead of Nutella, try using peanut butter, extra chocolate chips, hot fudge, Oreos, or even Reese's. Now off I go to make all of those alternatives, because as I started writing, I realized how incredible those actually sound. I highly suggest you go and do the same.
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. pure pumpkin
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Cookie scooper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add in wet ingredients sans Nutella, and stir until combined.
3. Fill a cookie scooper halfway with dough, and place it on parchment paper. Place a dollop of Nutella on the center of each dough. Add another scoop of dough on top of Nutella.
4. Bake cookies for 12 to 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Images: Public Lives, Secret Recipes