Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Are The Ultimate Fall Treat — Here's How To Make Them Immediately
The only thing better than waking up on a cool, crisp autumn morning to the smell of warm, delicious, gooey cinnamon rolls baking? Waking up to the smell of warm, delicious, gooey pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls. Pumpkin pie meets the world's most magical breakfast treat in this super sweet, ultra decadent recipe, devised by blogger Oh Bite It. Make a dozen to share, and then make another dozen to eat all by yourself. The best part about this recipe is that it's just as easy as it is mouth-watering. In just three easy steps, you are on your way to pumpkin spice heaven.
I know I’ve said this before, and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but as of right now, at this very moment in time, these pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls are the very best cinnamon rolls I have ever had, ever. I'm not even kidding. It doesn’t matter if it is “pumpkin” season or not. I plan on making these on a regular basis throughout the entire year. I’m stocking up on pumpkin pie filling so I have it at all times. Warm, gooey, slightly spicy, and tender rolls of pumpkin-y, cinnamon-y heaven in your mouth. Just do this… like right now. Go!
What you will need for eight pumpkin rolls:
- 1 roll of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (eight count) — or you could always make your own
- Approximately one cup (or so) of pumpkin pie filling
- Cream cheese frosting — I used the enclosed frosting that came inside the cinnamon rolls
1. Unroll the cinnamon rolls, and keep them together. Smear the inside evenly with the pumpkin pie filling.
2. Roll them back up, and gently separate them. Place them on your baking pan, and bake them at 350 degrees for approximately 12 minutes, or until they’re slightly golden and puffed.
3. Let them cool. Frost them, frost them good. Share them with the ones you love... like yourself. Enjoy!
Images: Oh Bite It