Chocolate Bunny Jello Shots By Oh Bite It Look Like An Innocent Easter Treat, But Don't Let Them Fool You — Get The Recipe
Well, here we go again with the shameless drunken bunny goodies! I just can’t help myself — there’s something about these sweet, adorable little innocent creatures that make me want to corrupt them with booze in many, many fun ways. (And trust me...they enjoy it.) These little guys will jazz up your Easter festivities one sweet boozy shot at a time. This isn't your grandma's Jell-O — oh, no. These chocolate bunny jello shots are filled with vodka and adult good times.
Be careful, though, and don't let their cuteness fool you — they pack a punch, and before you know it, you might be the one providing all the family entertainment.
What You'll Need:
- 1 box of Jell-O
- Vodka (enough to replace the water in the Jell-O recipe)
- Hollow chocolate Easter bunnies
- 1/2 cup of chocolate almond bark for melting
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. As gently as possible, cut off the bunny ears (save the ears for topping), exposing their little empty bellies. Set them aside.
2. Now prepare the jello, making sure to replace the water with the booze of your choice.
3. Let the Jell-O cool to room temp. It will stay liquified as long as you don't put it in the fridge.
4. While it's cooling, melt the chocolate. Dip each bunny bottom into the cooled melty chocolate, and place them onto wax paper to set up. This will seal up the bunny bottoms, which tend to spring leaks...poor little things.
5. When the Jell-O is cool, fill up the bunny bellies and put them in the fridge for a few hours to become Jell-O.
6. When you're ready to serve, top them with some whipped cream and sprinkles if you'd like. Then you can put their ears back on so they can hear all the "wows" and "oohs" and "ahhs." Now, the Easter celebration can begin. Cheers!
Images: Oh Bite It