If you don't think baby otters are the best animals, first, let me just say that you are wrong. Second, you CLEARLY didn't watch PB&J Otter as a kid (sorry not sorry for getting "The Noodle Dance" stuck in your head forever). They are indisputably some of the cutest lil buddies on the planet, made only cuter by their inherent playfulness and healthy respect for Benedict Cumberbatch. Seriously, I'm pretty sure if I actually had a Patronus, it would be an otter (and not just because I'm obsessed with Hermione Granger). Has anybody seen a happier critter in all the world?
In fact, if I were going to pick one fault of otters, it's the fact that they aren't everywhere I am at all times. Moment of silence for all the otters I'm not fist-bumping on the sidewalk on the way to work. The good news: The internet's got our back on the otter front, and has done a marvelous job of compacting all their cuteness into bite-sized YouTube videos that we can all enjoy in our otherwise land-lubber lives. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a series of baby otters so cute that they will probably give you cavities. WARNING: You will probably "d'awwwww" at your computer screen.
1. This baby otter who squeaks when he is introduced to water
2. This baby otter learning to swim
3. This baby otter playing with her toys
4. This entire litter of squeaking baby otters that should basically start their own choir
5. This baby otter playing with her ball
6. These baby otters frolicking in a bath tub
7. THIS BABY OTTER GETTING TICKLED
8. This baby otter challenging a stuffed walrus
9. This baby otter eating a chestnut
10. This baby otter who thinks he's a dog
11. This baby otter sneezing
12. This otter and kitten who are besties
13. These baby otters playing with a puppy
14. THE NOODLE DANCE.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY, GO SOMEPLACE ELSE.