Taco Muffins By Oh Bite It Will Top Your List Of Favorite Foods, Starting Immediately — Get The Easy Recipe
When I make a simple biscuit, it drives me crazy to think about leaving it simple — leaving it, um, empty, if you will. Oh, I know all about the buttery, warm, tender middle, the light and flaky sweet simplicity of it all, but I’m still compelled to embellish. That's where these taco muffins come in. This time, I twisted things up taco style, and the result was amazing. Each warm biscuit bowl is filled with all things taco, and then topped with all the things that make tacos tastier. They're fun, simple, and a great way to get the entire family to agree on an easy weeknight meal, or a fun, festive, weekend treat. Taco muffins are as cute as they are tasty... make lots!
What You'll Need:
- 1 container of Pillsbury Flaky Layer Biscuits
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Tortilla chips for garnish and crunch
- Salsa, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and any other taco toppings you'd like
- A muffin pan
1. Bake up the biscuits by placing one inside each section of the muffin pan. Just smash those babies in there.
2. While they're warm, use a spoon handle or small jar to gently push them in (making sure not to go all the way through), creating a little hole that needs to be filled with taco goodies.
3. Now, fill them up with all things taco! Add a chip or two for serious scooping.
4. Plate them up, and dig in. Enjoy!
Images: Oh, Bite It (4)