Craving all the goodness of soft, ooey gooey brownie cookies, without all the guilt that comes after eating the whole plate? Look no further than these melt-in-your-mouth flourless chocolate brownie cookies. They are just as tasty, and those of you trying to eat "healthy" won't feel as bad... well, unless you eat all of them, maybe, but who’s counting?
These cookies are super quick and easy to make. Whip up a batch after work or before a party — you will instantly be the most popular person in the room. Bonus: Want to make it look like you really have your life together? Pair these cookies with a super chic (and easy to make!) martini glass of milk with a sprinkled rim that will impress all your friends! Is there any classier way to eat milk and cookies? Nope, in fact there is not. Tutorial to make them below:
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Drinking glasses
- Mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Baking spray
- Cookie scoop
- Offset spatula
- Small mixing bowl
Directions (for cookies):
1. Preheat the oven to 340 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir until combined.
2. Add in vanilla and egg whites. Stir until everything is absorbed. Add in chocolate chips, and again, stir until it is completely mixed into the batter.
3. Line baking tray with parchment paper. Spray with baking spray. Scoop cookies into circles on the tray, and bake for 12 to14 minutes.
4. Let cookies cool completely, and then scrape them off the paper by sliding an offset spatula completely underneath the cookie.
For sprinkle glasses:
1. In a small mixing bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix until smooth. Dip glasses rim side-down into the chocolate until the rim is completely covered.
2. Immediately top with sprinkles, and set aside to cool. Once it is cooled and chocolate has hardened, pour milk into glass. Serve with cookies, and enjoy!