Amazon is an incredible website when it comes to comparing prices and finding exactly what you need. That being said, most people don't know that it can be your own personal online dollar store, too. If you know where to look, you can find life-changing things on Amazon for under $1, and some of them are surprisingly high quality, too.
As a millennial, I'm pretty careful about the way I spend the remainder of my paycheck. (I'm looking at you, student loans.) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd much rather skip the $20 name-brand reusable grocery bag and buy one bag — plus 19 other beauty and household items — for the exact same amount.
On certain sections of Amazon, you can narrow down your minimum and maximum prices so you're only shown items in your price range. Now, I'm not going to lie to you; when your price range is $0 to $1, you do sometimes get some eyebrow-raising items. Lots of nose rings, and the occasional pasta side dish pouch of Alfredo broccoli noodles. That's why I sorted through these products for you to find only the most useful, coolest, and best Amazon has to offer. Here are some brilliant finds that you can get for under $1.
1. This Mesh Plastic Bag Holder For Organization And Reuse
If you're like me, you have a graveyard of old plastic bags underneath your sink. This mesh bag organizer is a great way to neatly store them and encourage reuse. It hangs on a hook, and has a hole at the bottom where you can pull them out one by one to line your trash bins or wrap your food.
2. This Stretchy Tape Polish So Mistakes Peel Right Off
Whether you're not the neatest nail painter or you'd rather that your glitter polish didn't last for decades, this SMTSMT peel-off liquid latex tape can help. Either use it as a base coat or paint around your nails to ensure that mistakes or difficult polish peel right off when you need it to.
3. This Touch-Activated LED Light That Fits In Your Wallet
Genius as well as practical, this mini pocket card lamp has an ultra-slim design that slips right into your wallet, but it's made with powerful and super bright LED lights. Plug it into any USB port to supply light anywhere, and it's got a cool fingerprint control, and reviewers say, "I was so impressed with this LED light that I ordered four more just to have around for various things."
4. This Mini Makeup Sponge At An Unbeatable Price
People are loving this CAETLE mini beauty blender because it's soft, durable, and gets into small places like the eyelids and creases of the nose. "It made my make up look like I had just had it done by a professional," says one reviewer. "The way it works, it is comparable to ones that you would find at a high and make up store."
5. These Squishy Doughnuts To Lower Your Stress Levels
Stressful week? Treat yourself to one of these doughnut stress toys —they're colorful, squishy, scented, and take more than 20 seconds to rise while your stress levels do the opposite. Each order sends you one random color, and they're made of environmentally-friendly material.
6. This Cute Panda Eye Mask With An Ice Pack
Okay. So this one's exactly a dollar — but for stress relief, better sleep, or easing headaches and pain, I'd pay an extra penny for this panda eye mask. It's soft, comfy, and has a removable ice pack that you can store in the freezer so you've always got cold therapy when you need it.
7. This Set Lets You Mix Your Facial Masks With Accuracy And Convenience
If you tend to make a lot of your own beauty products, this Rosallin DIY facial mask set is a great investment for an even better price. It comes with a mixing bowl and spoon, measuring tools, and a facial brush. "No more bowls or Tupperware and teaspoons to mix my beauty masks and treatments," says one reviewer, and no more wasting product, either.
8. This Egg White Separator That Holds Itself
9. These Color-Changing Elephants That'll Melt Your Stress (And Heart)
Talk about heart-melting. These light-up elephants use energy saving LED lights that automatically turn seven different colors. They're great for use as night lights or just for some added ambiance, and one reviewer says, "I have four of them as decoration for my room."
10. This Clay Is A Must-Have Staple In Your DIY Beauty Kit
11. This Adorable Set Of Cactus Pouches
12. This Genius Tool That Holds Food Steady While You Slice
13. These Stamps Give Your Nails A Festive Appeal
14. An Adorable Makeup Holder That Makes Storage Easy
15. These Tea Infusers Made From Stainless Steel
16. The Reusable Keep Wine Fresh And Stop Spills
17. These Cute Fingerless Gloves Just In Time For Winter
18. This Moisturizing Gel For Twists, Locs, And Braids
19. This Washable Mesh Bag That's Super Useful
Whether you use it for clothes, fruit, grocery shopping, or clutter, this mesh net turtle bag is a great thing to have. It's strong and durable enough to be washed in the machine, and people say it's a great thing to have in your purse for unexpected carryall.
20. This Quality Kabuki Brush That's Shaped Like A Mermaid's Tail
This TONSEE fish scale makeup brush has great reviews because it's soft, full, and shaped like a mermaid's tail. It comes in a bunch of magical colors, and reviewers say, "It also came with a plastic protector cap so I able to put it in a travel bag and not worry."
21. These Bun Tools For The Laziest Of Hair Days
22. Add A Burst Of Color To Your Kitchen With This Rainbow Whisk
It's dishwasher safe, it's coated in silicone so it won't damage your pans, and it's adorable. This Mromick rainbow whisk adds a burst of color to your cooking routine, and it's heat resistant, so you can whisk anything, on the stove or off.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.