44 Awesome Gifts For Men: Your Boyfriend, Dad & Brother Will Thank You
Gift-giving often involves a very cyclical and frustrating pattern. The whole year, you’re finding and thinking of great gifts for men in your life, but when a holiday or birthday actually rolls around, you can’t remember a single one of them.
To solve this exact issue, I use three very helpful online resources. First, I have a specific Pinterest board where I pin all the great ideas I find during the year. Second, I surf through gift guides for boyfriends, dads, and brothers, and pull all my shopping inspiration from there.
The problem I often run into, however, is that so many publications tend to lump all men together as tie-loving grill enthusiasts who spend the vast majority of their days playing golf, as if there’s only one variety of guy. If you’re looking for original gifts for him — ones that cater to every type of guy, from athletic to artsy and techie to neat-freak — you’ll need a wide selection to choose from.
My third resource is Amazon, because it’s one of those places that has just about everything. Their gift guides and interesting finds have all the things that you never would’ve thought of, but actually make for an incredible and personalized gift that any man in your life is sure to love. Check out some of the best picks from Amazon right here.
1. This Nostalgic Desk Clock
2. A Candle Worthy Of Ron Swanson’s Approval
3. A Protective Salt Cellar For The Minimalist Chef
4. Just Say The Word For Thousands Of Apps And Shows
5. For The Nighttime Tosser And Turner
Hypoallergenic, washable, designed by chiropractors, and totally flexible, the Sleep Yoga multi-position body pillow has three distinct parts so that you can get the most aligned and comfortable position whether you’re sitting, lying down, or sleeping any which way.
6. No More Soap Grime On Counters
7. Not Your Average Body Flask
8. A Bluetooth Speaker For The Extreme Man
9. This Complete Box Set Of Calvin And Hobbes Comics
10. Encourage Him To Nap Anytime, Anywhere
The smallest member of the ostrich pillow family, this mini ostrich pillow is a traveler’s (or mobile napper’s) best friend — it can cushion your elbows from arm rests, your hands from the cold, or your face from a desk or window. No more leaning on your jacket when you need to relax at the airport.
11. A Data Backup That Doubles As A Desk Decoration
12. This Water Bottle That Does So Much More Than Hydrate
If your dad,brother, or boyfriend is particularly athletic, the HYDRA SmartBottle ensures that he’s always adequately hydrated, but it’s also got a built-in Bluetooth speaker, hands-free calling function, emergency flashing light, and an emergency power bank to charge his phone.
13. One Of The Coolest And Most Durable Cameras
Everyone's loved the GoPro for a while now, but people are seriously flipping over the GoPro HERO6 waterproof camera this year. Not only is it ridiculously durable, super lightweight, and really clear, but it comes with built-in wifi and Bluetooth to record his most epic adventures.
14. With This Amp, He Can Plug In His Guitar Anywhere
15. For The Avid Picnicker, Camper, Or Tailgater
16. If He Absolutely Loves Nighttime Reading
17. This Wireless Bedside Charger And Lamp
18. Perfect For The Guy With A Small Kitchen
19. These Wine Glasses Aerate While You Pour
20. These Glowing Sports Headphones Offer Chic Safety
21. Intriguing Glasses For Temperature Control
Not only are these four Curva Artisan Series double wall beverage glasses original and intriguing (since each one has a unique curvature), but they actually help to keep your drinks warmer or colder for way longer with a double-wall insulation that stops all condensation and burns.
22. This Pocket Blanket Lets Him Pop A Squat Anywhere
23. Effortless Panoramic Shots Or Time Lapses
24. No More Tangled Wires On His Desk Or Nightstand
25. Help Him Get The Most Out Of His Daily Schedule
26. Bring The Great Outdoors Straight To His Desk
27. This Top Quality Beard Oil Kit
28. Bond With Friends Through This Ridiculous Story-Telling Game
29. Just This Once, You Can Play With Your Food
30. An Awesome Gift For The Cocktail Enthusiast
31. This Practical Yet Original Cheese Board Set
32. For The Word-Oriented Man In Your Life
33. A Clear And Durable Shower, Beach, Or Pool Speaker
34. For The Fixer-Type Guy Who’s Always Prepared
35. These Hilariously Straightforward Wooden Coasters
36. This Roulette Game That Gets You Drunk
If you know any guys in college, this EZ Drinker shot spinning roulette game is sure to go over well. The functional roulette wheel spins to land on any of the 16 numbered slots, and each one holds a shot glass. Bonus: it comes with two metallic balls, as well.
37. If He Really Misses His Dog During Work
38. This Punny Switch Cover For Any Star Wars Fan
If he’s a Star Wars fan who likes puns, then this Star Wars light side dark side switch cover is sure to please. It has a custom raised design with a stone texture, and people love it for “young and old force-users” because it’s great quality and ships quickly.
39. Keep His Car Fresh, Clean, And Odor-Free
40. A Modern Statement Piece For His Coffee Table
41. For When He Slumps Too Much At Work
42. These Gloves For Effortless Winter Phone Calls
43. Make Him Laugh Whenever He Opens A Bottle Of Wine
44. This Throwback Hat For The Retro Gamer
For the nostalgic gamer, there’s this Nintendo NES controller snapback. It’s made from 100 percent cotton, one size fits all, and people are saying things like, “The image and the coloring are nice and crisp and you just look damn good with it on.”
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.