49 Cool Things Shooting Up The Bestseller Charts On Amazon
Have you ever wondered which products are more than worth your money? It's always a safe bet to check out the ones that are flying up the bestseller charts. Not only are the best-selling items on Amazon generally pretty affordable, but the list is always diverse — and there's almost always a little something on there for everybody.
If you're into technology, I've made sure to include a gadget that helps you locate your lost items — it's practically a must-have if you frequently misplace your keys. Or maybe you enjoy photography? In that case, I've added a smartphone camera lens that helps you take professional-looking photos. And if you love music, you'll definitely want to check out the wireless earbuds I've put on this list. Not only can they play music for up to 24 hours, but they're a fraction of the cost of AirPods. Besides — who can resist an essential oil diffuser that doubles as a humidifier? Because I know I can't.
Whether you're in the market for an electric egg cooker, or if you've been eyeing that miniature waffle maker for a few weeks now, you're almost guaranteed to find a great deal when shopping through all the popular products available on Amazon.
1. This Camera Lens That Attaches To Your Smartphone
2. The Tile Tracker That Helps You Find Your Lost Keys
Track lost items and save tons of time on busy mornings with this tile mate tracker. Attach the tile to things you’re constantly losing — like your keys or wallet — then use your smartphone to find them. It's able to locate your items from up to 200 feet away, and the battery is designed to last for at least one year.
3. The Lash-Boosting Mascara That's Cruelty-Free
With over 5,000 positive four- and five-star reviews, it's clear that this lash-boosting mascara is a hit with Amazon shoppers. The cruelty-free formula separates and lifts lashes for a more voluminous look, plus it's even fade- as well as flake-resistant.
4. An Aromatherapy Diffuser That Doubles As A Cool Mist Humidifier
This ultra-quiet aromatherapy diffuser fills your home with the comforting scent of your favorite essential oils, and can also be used as a cool mist humidifier to moisten stale, dry air. It features seven color-changing LED lights so that you can also use it as a nightlight, plus it automatically turns off when the water reservoir runs dry.
5. A Miniature Waffle Maker That Can Also Make Paninis
Weighing in at less than 1 pound, this miniature waffle maker barely takes up any space, and is the perfect gadget for whipping up personalized waffles, paninis, hash browns, pizzas, and more. It has a non-stick surface that’s easy to clean, plus it comes in 11 fun colors.
6. The Air Fryer That Keeps Your Skin Safe From Hot Oil
Make crispy French fries and other “fried” foods in this innovative air fryer — without the risk of hot oil splattering onto your skin. The temperature is adjustable from 105 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, plus you can also use it as a traditional toaster oven to make pizza bagels, chicken nuggets, and more.
7. A Time-Saving Brush That Dries And Styles Your Hair
Cut your styling time down on busy mornings with this volumizing hot air brush. There are three heat settings to choose from so that you can use it on all types of hair, and the ceramic coating on the exterior helps distribute heat evenly to prevent breakage.
8. The Device That Whips Up Deliciously Frothed Milk
9. These Baking Mats Made From Non-Stick Silicone
Made from non-stick silicone, cookies and other baked goods easily slide right off of these baking mats. They're heat-resistant up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit so you won't have to worry about them melting in the oven, and they eliminate the need for wasteful parchment paper, sprays, or oil.
10. A Device That Can Cook Up To 6 Eggs At The Same Time
11. The Tripod Light That Helps Illuminate Your Selfies
Great photos are all about good lighting, and this selfie tripod light provides white, warm yellow, as well as warm white light to help give you the most flattering illumination possible. The brightness is adjustable depending on how dark your room is, and the tripod legs are also flexible.
12. These Wireless Earbuds That Can Play Music For Up To 24 Hours
13. A Reusable Food Bag Made From Antibacterial Silicone
14. These Bath Bombs That Help Moisturize Dry Skin
If you're looking for an easy way to relax after a long day, why not try these moisturizing bath bombs? Each order comes with scents including lemongrass, mango papaya, black raspberry vanilla, and more, plus they're an easy way to help hydrate dry skin.
15. The Soft Headphones You Can Comfortably Wear To Bed
16. A Personal Water Filter That Removes 99.99% Of Bacteria
17. A Shampoo Brush That Massages Your Scalp While You Bathe
18. This Fitness Tracker That Monitors Your Heart Rate, Steps, And More
19. An Acupressure Mat That Can Help Alleviate Joint Pain
Boasting thousands of raised acupressure points that target the trigger points in your muscles, this acupressure mat and pillow set can help alleviate pain from sore muscles and joints. The set is made from thick cotton as well as plant-based foam, plus it can even help stimulate blood circulation.
20. The Eco-Friendly Reusable Food Wraps Made From Beeswax
Wrap up leftovers without worrying about your impact on the planet using these reusable food wraps. This eco-friendly pack of wraps comes with one small, one medium, and one large wrap, plus each one is made from planet-friendly ingredients like beeswax, organic cotton, and jojoba oil.
21. This Delicious Condiment That You Can Add To Practically Anything
There's just something special about the spicy, hot, and sweet blend of ingredients in this hot honey sauce. Reviewers say that they use it as a topping on practically everything — from pizza and cheese platters, to even cocktails. It's also gluten-free, as well as paleo-friendly.
22. A Pack Of Sheet Masks That Are Safe For Sensitive Skin
It doesn't matter whether you suffer from dry, sensitive, or acne-prone skin — this pack of sheet masks is practically a must-have. Each one is packed with natural ingredients like shea butter, avocado, oatmeal, lemon, pomegranate, and more, plus they're also cruelty-free.
23. The Power Brick That Features 2 USB Ports
24. An Adult Party Game Where You Create Hilarious Memes
Take turns creating funny memes when you play this adult party game. This hilarious (and sometimes raunchy) game has more than 6,000 positive four- and five-star reviews, and one reviewer even raved that they "literally couldn’t stop playing, and didn’t end up quitting until we had exhausted every single meme in the stack"
25. These Deodorizing Balls That Help Keep Your Shoes Smelling Fresh
26. The LED Light Bulbs That Look Like A Warm Flame
Boasting the coziness of a torch light as well as the longevity of energy-efficient LEDs, these light bulbs feature four modes: flame emulation, breathing, general light, and gravity. They can be used indoors as well as outdoors, plus they're an easy way to set a romantic mood in any home.
27. This Dead Sea Mud Mask That Helps Detoxify Your Pores
Made with real mud from the Dead Sea, aloe, calendula, sunflower oil, and other natural ingredients, this mud mask helps absorb excess oil in order to help detoxify your pores. It can also help soften and soothe dry or irritated skin, plus it's safe for all skin types.
28. These Velvet Scrunchies That Come In A Ton Of Fun Colors
29. A Stainless Steel Bar That Absorbs Unwanted Odors
30. These LED Strip Lights Made With Built-In Motion Sensors
These LED strip lights can be installed in dark closets and corners to provide a guiding light when you need one — without running up your electric bill. They're made with built-in motion sensors so that they only turn on when someone is in the room, and turn off after 15 seconds to help conserve the battery.
31. A Wireless Camera That Lets You Monitor Your Home While You're Away
32. This Digital Thermometer That Helps You Cook Your Meat Thoroughly
This accurate meat thermometer registers temperatures ranging all the way from -58 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a must-have tool when it comes to cooking meat. The stainless steel probe is rust-resistant, and one AAA battery comes included with each order.
33. The Must-Have Trio Of Facial Serums For Glowing Skin
A glowing complexion begins with this affordable trio of vitamin C serums. They're great for helping to neutralize free radicals, and the added hyaluronic acid delivers a nourishing dose of hydration to your skin. One Amazon reviewer even raved that she was able to see results after just one month.
34. A Fire TV Stick That Lets You Stream Hulu, Netflix, And More
35. A Spin Mop That Comes With A Hands-Free Wringing Bucket
Everyday clean-up jobs are fuss-free when you're using this spin mop. The included bucket has a hands-free wringer so that you don't have to get your hands dirty, plus the mop is designed with a triangular head that easily gets into tight corners and crevices.
36. The Miniature Microwave That Works With Voice Commands
37. A Facial Steamer That Comes With A Blackhead Removal Kit
Great for helping to open up your pores before you apply a cleansing serum, this nano facial steamer can also be used as a humidifier. It's able to provide up to 30 minutes of continuous steam, plus each order comes with a set of blackhead extraction tools made from stainless steel.
38. This Supportive Pillow That Helps Keep Your Spine Properly Aligned
This supportive cervical pillow has a D-shaped center that helps you maintain proper spine alignment, which in turn can alleviate lower back pain. It's available in two sizes: full, or medium.
39. This Pack Of Underwear Made From Breathable Cotton
On days where lace and satin just aren't in the cards, this pack of cotton underwear is practically a must-have. They don't have any tags so you won't have to worry about random itches, plus they're available in a variety of colors.
- Available sizes: x-small — xx-large
40. The Water Flosser That's Completely Waterproof
More gentle than traditional string floss, this water flosser flushes out food debris without irritating your gums and teeth. It's waterproof so that you can save yourself some time by using it in the shower, and there are three flossing modes to choose from: normal, gentle, or pulse.
41. A Serum That Can Help Fortify Your Brows And Lashes
42. This Soothing Rose Quartz Roller That Can Help Reduce Puffiness
43. The Bluetooth Speaker That Can Play Music For Up To 8 Hours
This portable speaker has a rechargeable battery that's able to play music for up to eight hours, and the built-in microphone lets you answer calls hands-free. It's available in three fun colors, plus the Bluetooth has a range of up to 33 feet.
44. A Weighted Blanket That Can Help You Fall Asleep At Night
45. An Instant Pot Made From Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel
If you're short on time before dinner, try using this instant pot to make your next meal. It works as a slow cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, pressure cooker, and more, plus the 14 cooking presets take the work out of whipping up classic meals.
46. These Packing Cubes That Help Keep Your Luggage Organized
Separate and organize pants, sweaters, lingerie, or even toiletries by using these packing cubes. They're made with soft mesh that allows you to see what's inside without having to unpack them, and each set comes with four cubes: one small, two medium, as well as one large.
47. The Massage Stick That Targets The Trigger Points In Your Muscles
48. This Set Of Resistance Bands That Help You Tone Muscles At Home
Building muscle strength doesn't have to mean spending money on expensive weights — just use this set of affordable resistance bands. Each order comes with a door anchor, ankle strap, exercise chart, as well as a travel bag so that you can get a quick workout practically anywhere, plus there's even an exercise chart to help get you started.
49. The Hammock That's Strong Enough To Hold Up To 2 People
Going camping or hiking? You'll probably want this durable hammock. It's strong enough that it can easily hold up to 500 pounds, plus it's extra-wide so that it can fit up to two people. It folds down into a compact travel bag when you're not using it, and it's available in 16 fun colors.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently of Bustle's editorial and sales departments. This article reflects price at publication and may change.