The Best Black Friday Beauty Deals On Amazon
Ah, Thanksgiving. Some people spend weeks fantasizing about the food, and others dream of spending the day in pajamas, drinking wine in front of a roaring fire. But the one thing I can get behind is the best Black Friday beauty deals on Amazon, which, admit it, is probably one of your favorite parts about the holiday weekend, too.
(Not an Amazon Prime Member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial to make sure you get the best deals during the biggest shopping weekend of the year!)
Unlike clothes — and even tech — beauty products never go out of style. You can score your favorite skin care products for a fraction of the price, without having to wonder if they’ll still be “in-season” next year. Some of the best beauty products of they year will be discounted — from clay masks and vitamin-packed serums to eye palettes and stay-all-day liquid lipsticks.
Amazon will also be offering incredible deals on all the cult-classic beauty products you’ve been eyeing — if there’s a time to finally buy them, it’s now. You can bet there'll be K-beauty classics, French pharmacy favorites, and Japanese imports, too (after all, is there a better stocking stuffer than a hydrating sheet mask?) You can also stock up on utilitarian goodies, too — like deodorant, lip balm, face wash, and shampoo. So skip that trip to the store you have planned and load up your cart — you’ll want to be ready to pounce when the clock strikes midnight.
We'll be updating this post as the deals roll in. Stay tuned and keep checking back for all the best Black Friday beauty deals on Amazon.
1. This 3-Pack Of Micellar Water That Takes Of All Your Makeup — No Rinse Required
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water (3-Pack), $13 (Was $21), Amazon
Anybody who wears makeup should own a bottle of micellar water. You can now buy this modern classic in bulk at a fraction of the normal price.
2. This Cult-Favorite Liquid Eyeliner From Stila That Lives Up To Its Name
3. This Incredible CHI Flat Iron, Which, For Once, Is Being Offered At A Bargain Price
CHI Smart Gemz Volumizing Zironium Titanium Hairstyling Iron, $140 (Was $175), Amazon
Nothing straightens hair as quickly as a CHI flat iron. This one has a cute design, and comes with clips and a travel bag — get it for $35 than cheaper than usual.
4. This Brush-On SPF That People Are Obsessed With
Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen Brush, $44 (Was $64), Amazon
If you hate the feeling of wearing sunscreen on your face, this brush-on powder formula is for you. It comes in four shades, has SPF 50, and is extra-convenient for travel.
5. This Clarisonic Cleansing Brush That Comes With A Bonus L'Oreal Clay Mask
If you've always wanted a Clarisonic, today is the day to finally splurge. The Mia 1 is being sold for over $40 cheaper than usual, and it even includes a detoxifying clay mask as a bonus.
6. This 3-Piece Proactiv Set, Because It Combats Acne Like Nothing Else
Proactiv may have been a staple in your high school skincare regimen, but their products remain some of the best for fighting acne, even today. Get this set, which will last you two months — it includes a cleanser, toner, and blemish-fighting moisturizer.
7. These Soothing, Under-Eye Gel Patches From Cult-Favorite Brand Skyn Iceland
8. This Philips Electric Toothbrush, Because It's The Best One On The Market
There's nothing like the electric Philips Sonicare toothbrush, and now, you can finally get one for half the price.
9. This French Pharmacy Moisturizer That's Rich In Antioxidants
French-pharmacy brand Vichy makes some of the best skincare products on the market. This antioxidant-rich formula hydrates, repairs the skin's moisture barrier, and provides a dewy, illuminating effect.
10. This Luxury Shampoo That Repairs Severely Damage Hair
11. This Best-Selling Brow Gel That Has Over 10,000 Reviews
12. This Art Of Shaving Gift Set, Because It's The Perfect Present For The Man In Your Life
13. This Mini Flat Iron For Easy Styling On-The-Go
14. This Exfoliating Himalayan Body Scrub That Smells (And Feels) Amazing
An indulgent treat for yourself or thoughtful gift for your mother, this body scrub is made of Himalayan salt and two nourishing, delicious-smelling oils (lychee and sweet almond). It detoxifies, exfoliates, and leaves skin feeling super soft.
15. This Ultra-Nourishing Hand Cream, Because Winter (And Dry Skin) Is Coming
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream with Active Dead Sea Minerals, $17 (Was $23), Amazon
We all need an ultra-moisturizing hand cream to keep in our bags or at our desk, especially during winter. Splurge on this luxe formula, which is made with active dead sea minerals.
Bustle may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Bustle's editorial and sales departments.