Stratemen also recommends this articulated bridge.
- Begin on back, hands at sides, knees bent, feet flat.
- Squeeze glutes, push through heels, lift hips off floor.
- Raise pelvis, lower back, then midback.
- Slowly lower in reverse order.
Calhoun also recommends these to work the hamstrings and glutes.
- Lie on stomach, legs back straight.
- Prop up onto forearms, elbows under shoulders.
- Kick one heel towards your butt, 2x.
- Reach leg straight. Repeat.
- Switch legs.
Do 8 rounds.
Patten also loves this challenging move.
- Kneel with arms out to a “T.”
- Tip to right. Place right hand under shoulder, knee under hip.
- With left hand behind head, lift top leg to hip height.
- Kick leg forward 2x, back 2x.
Repeat 8x per side.