Israel Sebastian/Moment/Getty Images
Train your glutes, legs, core, and shoulders with these moves:
- Squat down then thrust the ball up, stretching arms overhead.
- Lunge forward, twist to side with ball at chest.
- Do deadlifts balancing on one leg, with ball in front of you.
3 sets of 10 reps.
- With feet shoulder-width apart, hinge forward & hold ball in front of legs.
- Using lats, pull medicine ball up to chest, 3 sets of 12.
- Burpees: Drop to ground, hop back to plank with hands on ball.
- Jump back up, pressing ball overhead, 12x.
Getty Images/ Cavan Images
Trainer Robertson says these moves engage multiple muscle groups at once.
- Squat, slam ball into ground. 3 sets of 5.
- Toss ball as high as possible, catch it, then squat. 5-10x.
- Sit, lift legs, twist ball side to side to work core.
Marilyn Nieves/E+/Getty Images
Do 5 rounds, 10 reps:
- Overheard slams.
- Stand sideways next to wall, toss ball against wall.
- Stand facing wall, squat down, throw ball against wall. Catch & repeat.
- Sit facing wall. Crunch. At the top, throw ball into wall. Catch & repeat.
Artem Varnitsin / EyeEm/EyeEm/Getty Images
- Hold ball with both hands in front of chest, curl up using biceps.
- Dip ball behind head and raise for tricep extensions.
- Push ball overhead for shoulder presses.
- For rows, lean forward, pull the ball into bellybutton.
Do 3 sets of 10 each.