Gentile says alternate between the “A” and “B” exercises with each set.
- A: squats; B: jump squats.
- A: Spiderman plank; B: mountain climbers.
- A: lateral lunge; B: skaters.
- A: down dog + push-up; B: kneeling punches.
4-5 sets, 20 secs. per move + 10 secs. rest.
Getty Images/ Cavan Images
Gentile recommends a 5 to 15-pound weight.
- Squats + single arm pulls. Pick up weight between feet.
- Jumping jacks + overhead press. Jump then push weight above head.
- Bird-dog rows. On all fours, lift one leg and row weight to abs.
- Single leg jump rope.