- 15 squats with dumbbells on shoulders.
- 15 deadlifts: With weights at sides, bend hips until torso is parallel to ground and weights are in front of ankles. Push hips to stand.
- 10 rows: Lean forward, bend knees. Pull weights to torso.
- 10 shoulder presses.
Getty Images/ LaylaBird
This routine zeroes in on the arms, shoulders, chest, and back muscles.
- 12 single-arm bicep curls on each side.
- 12 tricep extensions on each side.
- 12 shoulder presses.
- 12 chest presses.
- 12 bent-over rows.
Warm-up with 60 seconds of jumping jacks and high knees, then repeat this circuit 3x while holding weights.
- 10 single-leg deadlifts on each side.
- 10 jump squats.
- 20 walking lunges.
- Around the world: Pull bell around core, 1 min. Reverse, 1 min.
- Dead bug: Hold bell above chest. Extend one leg. Alternate. 3 sets, 10 reps.
- High plank: Place bell on left side. Grab with right hand, bring to right. Switch. 3 sets, 10 reps.
Getty Images/Artem Varnitsin / EyeEm