Here's Your Second GOP Debate Drinking Game That'll Make You Either Really Love Or Really Hate Donald Trump
When it comes to this season's debates, aren't we all just here to see who yells at whom? It's not that politics aren't important — it's just that the drama is so compelling. Well, Wednesday night's action is about to get even better thanks to this drinking game for the second GOP debate. Depending on how you feel about shots, you'll either really love or really hate Donald Trump by the end of the night.
If you watched the first Republican debate back in August, then you know how crazy things could get come Wednesday night. If you didn't watch the first debate, then you can probably just estimate the craziness knowing that Trump, Rand Paul, and Mike Huckabee (aka Kim Davis' emcee) will all be in the same room. This time around, though, there are more candidates taking the stage, which means more alcohol might be necessary. There's also no shortage of controversy for the candidates and the moderators to feed off of — Trump has thrown shade at Carly Fiorina, and they've all thrown shade at Hillary Clinton, to say the least.
The exact drama of the night is wholly unpredictable — I mean, did anyone see the Rosie O'Donnell thing coming last time? — but all the bases should be covered with this game. So sit back, start pouring, and leave your keys with a DD.
Take A Sip If:
- One candidate interrupts another.
- A candidate ignores the time limit and keeps talking.
- A candidate complains about Clinton — any Clinton.
- The audience laughs inappropriately.
- A candidate talks about his wife (or her husband).
- A candidate points his/her finger at another candidate.
- A candidate quotes the Bible.
Take A Shot If:
- Someone tries to blame Jeb Bush for George W. Bush's policies.
- Someone (most likely Huckabee) brings up Kim Davis. (You know what, if it's not Huckabee who brings her up, make it a double shot.)
- Trump describes the "Trump Wall," the "Great Wall," or any other variation of the Mexican wall he's going to build.
- Trump says, "I've never seen anything like it."
- Trump says something sexist to/about moderator Dana Bash.
- You find yourself actually agreeing with something Trump says.
- Trump name drops someone who came to his wedding.
- Ben Carson makes a joke about being a doctor.
- Rand Paul insults Trump.
Chug Your Drink If:
- Ted Cruz complains about Roe v. Wade.
- There's an awkward silence (just chug 'til it's over).
- Someone jokes about Trump's hair.
- An audience member randomly yells out, "I love you Trump!"
- Scott Walker calls abortion to save a mother's life a "false choice."
- Trump asks about President Obama's birth certificate.
- Trump talks about how much money he has.
- Someone tries to explain the "definition" of marriage.
Ready to play? The second Republican debate will air Wednesday night on CNN. CNN will also stream the debate live on its website and mobile apps for free. In other words, there are no excuses for missing out.