Are you really bad at moving on from fictional worlds and characters? Well, you’re in good company. So am I. In this case, I’m experiencing some major feels now that The Hunger Games saga is officially over. Not that I won’t go and see Mockingjay, Part 2 about five or six more times, because I totally will. But the fact that it’s all over does make me nostalgic. I mean, think about how far we’ve all come since 2012, even though it doesn’t seem all that long ago.
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson have sort of grown up along with us fans, haven’t they? I mean, if the photos of their progression both physically and professionally from four years of promoting the films are any indication, the three leads and the rest of the Hunger Games cast have really become the sophisticated adults we probably like to think we are, too. But that doesn’t mean they’ve lost their awesomely silly rapport with one another. There's no doubt this cast has the most collectively lighthearted demeanor and it shines through in years worth of pictures.
Check out 43 of the best Hunger Games cast moments from 2012 to present day below. You know you want to (even though it may make you shed a tear or 12):
1. When They Were Getting The Hang Of Things
2. Proof J. Law Was An Adorable Klutz From The Start
It's in her blood.
3. When They Were Just Little Glam Babies
4. When Prim & Rue Were Super Cute With A Dophin
They're so little!
5. Rue & Dolphin!
And so cute!
6. Prim & Dolphin!
7. When Liam Hemsworth Signed Autographs, But Also Participated An Impromptu Photo Shoot
His face isn't fair.
8. When J. Hutch & J. Law Were Acting A Lot Like Peeta & Katniss On Their Press Tour
Life imitating art.
9. When Gale, Rue, & Cato Were Friends (?!)
10. When The Core Four Were Still New At The Whole Promoting The Hunger Games Thing
So young and naive.
11. When J. Law Owned That Gold Dress
12. When Prez Snow Was Actually Supportive Of Katniss' Crusade
13. When Sam Claflin Finally Graced The Fandom With His Ethereal Presence
How lucky were we, though?
14. When They Were Being *So* Typical
Plus, J. Law's pixie cut!
15. When A Wild J. Law Appeared
16. When The Trio Totally Rocked It
17. When Finnick, Peeta, & Beetee Were Having A Grand Ol' Time
What was so funny guys?!
18. Another Gratuitous Photo Of The Three Main Squeezes
Why? Because I can and J. Law rocked another insanely gorgeous dress.
19. When The Core Four Slayed
They looked TOO good.
20. When... Whatever Is Happening Here Happened
Is he dancing? Is he falling? Did J. Law push him? (Probably.)
21. When They Really Showed Their Love To One Another
22. When They Looked So Damn Glam
Black and white is so *~dreamy~*.
23. When J. Law And J. Hutch Were Mid Convo
24. When J. Law Did This
25. And This
26. And This
Just go with it.
27. Clearly, This Was Just The Best Red Carpet, Ever
28. When They Got A Little Older & J. Law's Hair Got A Little Longer
So chic, the lot of them.
29. When They Were Being Goofs
Peep Hemsworth's facial hair. That's how you know they've matured.
30. When J. Law Was All About The Fans
31. And The Fans Were All About The Selfies
33. They Love Some Selfies...
34. When Willow Shields Was All Grown Up
It's like just yesterday she was screaming bloody murder in the first few seconds of the Hunger Games. </3
35. When They Goofed Off One Final Time :(
36. When Woody Harrelson & Elizabeth Banks Had A Hayffie Moment
<3 <3 <3
37. When J. Law Looked Like She Was Sniffing Hemsworth's Arm Pit
She probably was.
38. When They All Looked So Very Grown Up
2015, how could you do this to us?
39. When They Gave Us This Beautiful Group Shot
To remember them by.
40. When They Literally Glowed
Be more gorgeous, the three of you. I dare you.
41. When They All Mutually Looked Super In Love With One Another
42. In A FRIEND Way
43. When They Went Out With A Bang
Not too shabby, dudes. Not too shabby.
*Shoulder slump* Well, it was great while it lasted, guys.