Rescue Me! 6 Beauty Cures For Post-July 4 Relief
Was it really only yesterday that all day in the sun, hydrating only with mimosas, seemed like the best idea ever? Now that you've tucked away your American flag bandana for yet another year, it's time to rewind the damage of the Fourth, whether your issue is dry, chlorine-soaked hair, sunburns, or chapped lips. (Hangover cure not included.)
1. Rooftop party grime: An exfoliating scrub brightens skin, promotes circulation, and eliminates any residue still left over from the Fourth. This one from Clinique is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
2. Sunburns: Not that you would ever let your skin get burned, but, just in case, this body wash helps soothe red, irritated skin. Now, go out and invest in some SPF.
3. Chapped, scorched lips: After a long day in the sun, your lips are likely begging for some moisture. Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment rehydrates, while adding color, too.
4. Dried-out tresses: Your hair is likely begging to be rehydrated. Go for an overnight hair treatment that will nourish your locks while you catch up on some much needed sleep.
5. Skin that needs a reboot: For an all-over body treat, go for a soothing body oil, like this one from Ila. You'll feel like you're in a spa, even if you haven't left your bedroom since passing out at 2 a.m.
<img alt="" src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/35/2e443c90-c654-0130-352a-464b3bd87fde.jpg?w=320" class="article-body-image"/>
6. Tired eyes: Perk up your eyes with an airy moisturizer. You'll be looking like a functioning member of society in no time! I swear by Benefit's It's Potent eye cream. .