Rachel McAdams Thinks the Most Fetch 'Mean Girls' Line Is...
It's been officially a decade since Mean Girls hit theaters in 2004. While Rachel McAdams was taking questions about her performance in her latest film, A Most Wanted Man, at the Sundance Film Festival, Mean Girls was still on everyone's brain. Chelsea Briggs from HollyWire got to ask McAdams the question we've always wanted to know the answer to: What is McAdams' favorite line from Mean Girls? Queen Bee Regina George's response may actually surprise you!
When McAdams says toaster strudel, she is referring to her fellow mean girl, Gretchen Wieners, who mentions her father, the inventor of toaster strudel, throughout the film. McAdams also included her infamous line, "Is butter a carb?" as one of her other personal favorites.
While those lines may be some of McAdam's personal favorites, we have our own list of lines that we think are totally fetch. How could she not choose one of these?
1. “Get in loser. We’re going shopping.”
2. “Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.”
3. “We only carry sizes one, three and five. You can try Sears.”
4. “That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets.”
5. “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining.”
6. Janis: “We gotta crack Gretchen Wieners. We crack Gretchen, and then we crack the lock on Regina’s whole dirty history.” Damian: “Say crack again.” Janis: “Crack.”
7. “But you’re, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?”
8. “I’m a mouse, duh.”
9. “Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.”
10. “I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.”
11. “Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!”
12. “You smell like a baby prostitute."
13. “Boo, you whore!"
14. “Oh my God, Danny DeVito! I love your work!”
15. “I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!”
16. “If you’re from Africa, why are you white?”
17. "On Wednesdays, we wear pink!"
18. Damian: “My Nana takes her wig off when she is drunk.” Ms. Norbury: “Your Nana and I have that in common.”
19. “She doesn’t even go here!”
20. “And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.”
Care to change your mind, Rachel?