Are you as revved up for this Sunday’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode as I am? HELLOOOO! It’s the Kim Kardashian/Kanye West proposal ep. The ep I’ve been anticipating and foaming at the mouth over for months. The leaked vid is no longer enough. It’s time to see the epic proposal through the eyes of the E! cameras. Okay, maybe you don’t share my enthusiasm. And that’s fine. We’re all different squares in the patchwork quilt of life. But if you are a Kimye nut like moi, you must be made aware of the following: a Pasadena hotel is now offering a Kimye-inspired proposal package. You can have a Kimye engagement. This is not a drill.
The historic Langham Huntington Hotel has what they’ve dubbed the “Proposal of The Century” package. What’s that mean? No, the staff doesn’t just cover your hotel room with rose petals and leave a bottle of champagne on ice and call it a day. They kick it up a notch. Actually, they kick it up about 15 notches. For a cool $100k, the Langham Huntington will prepare “an unparalleled engagement experience.” GO ON.
Langham Huntington spokesperson Susan Williger told CBS that if you’re interested in living that Kimye proposal lifestyle, the hotel “can certainly make it happen.” I’M LISTENING.
What does the Kimye-esque “Proposal of The Century” include? Check out the features listed on the Langham Huntington website:
- Private and exclusive use of The Rose Bowl Stadium, allowing the guest(s) to “Pop the Question” directly on the field. The couple may invite up to 40 friends and family to witness the moment.
THE ROSE BOWL?!?! I LOVE THE ROSE BOWL! 40 FRIENDS AND FAMILY?!?!? I LOVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
- Use of the Rose Bowl video message board to illuminate a personal "Marry Me" message and/or photo collage of the couple during their private engagement experience at the Stadium.
Can the message be “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” or is that trademarked?
- An engagement photographer and videographer to document the proposal experience.
Well, naturally. If you’re going to do an impression of the Kardashian/West proposal, cameras are a MUST.
- A private serenade for the participating couple, presented by the 40-piece Pasadena Symphony Orchestra, and performed directly on the Rose Bowl field.
Do you pick the setlist? Or did the hotel assemble the perfect soundtrack? I bet they did. They're so good at this.
- A hand crafted, custom designed engagement ring featuring a 2.50 carat cushion cut diamond with a total retail value of $35,000 by Single Stone, located in nearby San Marino, California.
DIIIIIAAAAMONDS! THIS HOTEL PACKAGE INCLUDES DIIIIIIAAAAAMONDS!
- Chauffeur-driven transportation between the Rose Bowl Stadium and The Langham Huntington, Pasadena via Bentley Flying Spur sedan.
Can you bring a CD for the car ride? Or is that an extra $50? Because, like, what if you want to rock out to some Rihanna pre-proposal?
- A two-night stay in The Langham Huntington’s 3,200-square-foot Tournament of Roses Presidential Suite.
I’m sorry, 3,200 square feet?! WHOA. Let me get this straight: you get to stay in a palace for two nights?
- In-suite VIP amenities including a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rose Brut Millesime Champagne, 100 long-stemmed roses from Passion Growers – providers of the Official Rose of the Rose Bowl and the Rose Bowl Stadium, chocolate-covered strawberries, a pair of monogrammed Langham bathrobes, and fresh rose petals sprinkled throughout the suite.
There’s your champy and roses. OO! And STRAWBERRIES. I love strawber—WAIT. Monogrammed bathrobes? Are you effin’ kidding me? MONOGRAMMED BATHROBES ARE THE BEST THING EVER.
- A romantic four-course dining experience with wine pairings provided by The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse, presented either in-room or in the restaurant's exclusive Red Wine Room.
It includes steak? I was on board before, but now I’m ON BOARD.
- Daily breakfast- for two in-room or at The Terrace.
Well, shoot. How did you know that my two favorite foods are steak and breakfast?
- A dedicated Langham Engagement Coordinator to assist in planning everything from the gala marriage proposal to the entire romantic getaway, from start to finish.
Very considerate. I am not the best at organizing events. A pro's assistance would be much appreciated.
All of it sounds incredible and Kimye-tastic. If you have an extra $100,000 to spare and a proposal to do, please please please sign up for the “Proposal of The Century.” Let me live vicariously through you. I’d be honored to be one of your 40 guests.
Image: Getty Images