Kanye West is apparently taking wedding planning a little too far and we know this because "sources" are talking about it. The thing about sources is that they tend to say things that sound reasonable, but in the most over-the-top way. They never sound like the way real people talk. Sure, I would believe that Kanye West is a "groomzilla," but the way some of his supposed friends are talking about it makes the whole thing sound totally made up.
In order to test your knowledge of the types of phrases celebrity sources and insiders tend to use, here are four quotes that sources reportedly told Heat magazine and three that I just made up. The answers are below.
1. Kanye West is planning a "wedding for the ages based on ancient Greek mythology."
2. Kanye West is planning a "concept event based on a wedding."
3. "Think fashion fashion runway, stage show performance, think avant garde, think nothing you’ve ever seen.”
4. "He wants it to be an artistic expression first, and a wedding second."
5. “Kanye has basically billed it as … breaking the boundaries of what to expect when it comes to a wedding."
6. "He’s sometimes even forgetting to involve Kim in the meetings with the wedding planner — she feels like the whole thing might be starting to spin out of control."
7. "Kim isn't even involved. Kanye has fully taken over everything from the wedding dress to the floral arrangements."
And the answers...
1. Made up. If you seen a giant bust of Zeus at this wedding, I'll take credit for seeing into the future.
4. Made up.
7. Made up.