Katie Maloney & Tom Schwartz From ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Set A Wedding Date, But Will The Ceremony Be On Season 5?
Get out your planners and circle the eighth month of this year, fellow Pump fiends, because we have another Vanderpump Rules wedding to celebrate. (And by “celebrate,” I mean “stare at the cast members’ social media accounts until they share pics from the reception and wish we were a part of it.”) In a new interview with E! News, Pump Rules star Katie Maloney revealed she and Tom Schwartz set a wedding date, and will get married this August.
The bride-to-be went on to add that now that they've picked a date and a location, the Bubbas can move on to "the fun part of planning of like colors and who's going to be my bridesmaids and all of that.” However, the Pucker & Pout cofounder did not answer the one question that's nagged at me ever since Gordo Vonfriendenheimer’s dad got down on one knee and cracked open that light up ring box: Will the Schwartz and Maloney nuptials be featured on the fifth season of Vanderpump Rules? Here I thought Maloney might drop a clue about whether or not a TomKat wedding special is in the cards, but no such luck. And so the wait continues.
In the interim, why don't we consider the following objective, indisputable, and relevant facts:
- Pump Rules was picked up for a fifth season.
- The fifth season is slated to premiere later this year.
- The past seasons of Pump Rules filmed during the late spring and summer months.
- Katie and Schwartz's wedding will happen this August.
- August is a summer month.
- Bravo has never been one to shy away from a wedding episode.
- I would be bummed out if a Katie and Schwartz wedding episode did not happen.
- Pump Rules has yet to bum me out.
All signs point to a TomKat wedding special, right? Right? Riiiiiiight?!?!
...Oops, I really shouldn't let my hopes and dreams and wishes spiral out of control.
Bravo cameras or not, I am so happy for the Bubbas and their big day.
Image: Charles Sykes/Bravo; bricesander/tumblr