'Glee's 100th Episode Song List Revealed: So What Can We Deduce?
We've still got a couple weeks to go before Glee 's 100th episode airs on Fox, but now we've got the official song list to kind-of-sort of tide you over in addition to a new episode airing this Tuesday. So if you were wondering which hits of Glees past would be making a comeback for the two-parter, we've got your answer, along with who'll be singing what:
- "Don't Stop Believin'," sung by Rachel, Blaine, Kurt, Will, Artie, & Tina (Journey)
- "Keep Holding On," sung by Puck (Avril Lavigne)
- "Happy," sung by Holly, Will, April, Blaine, & Mercedes (Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland)
- "Party All the Time," sung by Holly (Eddie Murphy)
- "Toxic," Santana, Brittany & Quinn (Britney Spears)
- "Raise Your Glass," sung by Will & April (Pink)
- "Valerie," sung by Santana & Brittany (The Zutons)
- "Defying Gravity," sung by Rachel, Kurt, & Mercedes (Wicked)
- "Total Eclipse Of the Heart," sung by Will & April (Bonnie Tyler)
- "Loser Like Me," by Blaine, Artie, Sam & Tina (Glee)
- "Be Okay," Rachel & Santana (Ingrid Michaelson)
- "I Am Changing," sung by Mercedes & Kurt (Dreamgirls)
- "Just Give Me A Reason," sung by Quinn & Puck (Pink)
So what can we gather from this list, which was constructed through a poll fans did? Well, from Santana and Rachel singing "Be OK" I'm gonna take a leap and say they've made up from their impending slap by then. "Keep Holding On" is also sure to be emotional, considering the context of the original song (when the gang teamed up to cheer up a pregnant Quinn after her parents kick her out).
"Just Give Me A Reason" sung by Quinn and Puck sounds like there might be romance (or at least reminiscence) in the air for these two. That seems like it might be bad news for Chace Crawford, who's guest starring in the hundreth ep as Quinn's boyfriend, a Yalie by the name of Biff, and yes, that is his actual name.