17 Photos Of The 'Harry Potter' Cast That Put Your Muggle #FriendshipGoals To Shame
It's been five whole years since we anxiously awaited to be let into the Hogwarts doors to follow the mystical adventures of Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the rest of the wizarding crew. Life just hasn’t been the same since. Not only did they teach us useful daily tricks like Wingardium Leviosa (not to be pronounced Levio-sah), but they taught us what sacrifice, teamwork and true friendship looks like. I’m also talking about off-screen and in real life. Sadly, not everyone in the cast continues to hang out, but, when they do, the Harry Potter cast photos that result from these unions are the very definition of friendship goals.
The Harry Potter 2016 celebration that took place at Universal Orlando this past January gives me hope and an endless supply of feels. Leading wizards Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were absent, but Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Katie Leung (Cho Chang), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) still made it epic. Plus, cast members like Tom Felton, James Phelps and Oliver Phelps all continue to put aside their on-screen rivalries for the sake of making our hearts happy and keeping the Hogwarts spirit alive.
Even though they've gone their separate ways in real life, thanks to these guys, the magic that is friendship will never die. Let's look back at some of the moments in which the Harry Potter cast proved they were friendship goals.
1. They Embraced Very Questionable Hairstyles Together
If that right there is not friendship, I don't know what is.
2. And They Shared The Glory Of TRL Together
Literally what I looked like in my living room. If only I had a pal there.
3. They Raised The Roof In Sync Like It Was No Big Deal
I wonder if they learned that synchronization at Hogwarts.
4. Daniel Radcliffe Treated His Co-Star And Friend Like A Lady
A hand around the waist means it's real.
5. Tom Felton And Radcliffe Embraced Their Love Regardless Of Their On-Screen Hate
There is no spell for that, people.
6. Tom Felton At Matthew Lewis Like, "This Guy!"
Oh, you two.
7. And Lewis Gets All Snuggly With Jamie Waylett And Devon Murray
Remember these guys? They gave best bear hug Hogwarts will ever see.
8. Even Professors Can Let Loose And Show Some Love
If Maggie Smith kissed my cheek, I'd die on the spot.
9. As Can The Most Evil Of All Bad Guys
You kill me, Ralph Fiennes.
10. Don't Forget The Nonchalant Yet Enthusiastic Hand Wave
Ah, R. Patz.
11. And Rocked Fancy, Oversized Red Carpet Outfits Like The Bosses They Are
Killing it, team.
12. Oliver And James Phelps Are Still Tight
I always hang with my literal bros at Buckingham Palace.
13. Don't Forget Tom Felton Kicking It With The Crew At A Bar
That better be butter beer.
14. The On-Screen Siblings That pose Together Stay Together
I might frame this later.
15. No Death Eater Is Too Cool To Hang Out With Outside Of School
Take it from Lucius Malfoy aka Jason Isaacs.
16. They Get To Wear Puny Shirts Together
Definitely not by the Hogwarts dress code.
17. And, Of Course, They'll Never Stop Wizarding Together
Love you guys.
See? You might think you and your squad are cool, but you'll never compare to the Hogwarts crew.