1.You feel like a 12-year-old trapped in a supposed “adult” body.
2. You still buy ramen, Oreos, anything abundantly cheesy, and other stereotypical “college” food.
3. Eating three meals a day at appropriate times is still a huge hurdle you have yet to overcome.
And normal snacking doesn't even exist. Sometimes, you find yourself eating stale potato chips for dinner...at 3 a.m.
4. You drink wine (or some alcoholic beverage) as a morning pick-me-up.
5. You actually have the worst luck imaginable.
6. You don't remember the last time your sleeping schedule was even slightly normal.
What is eight hours anymore?
7. You consume absurd amounts of coffee like it's actually a drug.
And you're afraid to quit because you're scared of your real, caffeine-free self. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about the thought of giving up caffeine.
8. You're on the struggle bus on such a regular basis that you hashtag #StruggleBusin on your Instagram and Twitter more often than you'd like.
9. You've referred to "the struggle" on more than one occasion.
10. You’re still struggling to find your niche, whether it pertains to your career, your social life, or your romantic relationships.
11. Sometimes, upon leaving your house/apartment/box, you realize you never actually looked in the mirror and put on whatever you found first.
12. Dating is a subject you'd rather not talk about right now.
13. Because your life sort of sucks at the moment, you find yourself thinking about the future quite a bit.
14. You're on a budget that only allots you a few bucks to spend on a meal.
So instead of going out, you decide to mix and match food items from your fridge that are about to expire. Don't deny it — this happens to the best of us.
15. Signing up for a store card or membership of any kind is a big deal.
When you get a regular customer card to a grocery store, you admittedly brag to your friends as if it's a big achievement. It might have been the most exciting thing to happen to you all week.
16. You've been meaning to go to the gym on the regular but are spending too much time working three jobs to make rent.
So now you're tired, broke, and a few pounds heavier than you'd like. Adult life sucks, I know.
17. There's not enough time in the day to do everything you actually want to do.
You even attempt to make checklists, but at the end of the day, you discover you only crossed out a few items, added a few items, or WORSE, you forgot to even look at the list.
18. Prioritizing things in your life, especially how you spend your money, is an exceedingly difficult task.
Should you buy that $10 bottle of vodka or dinner? Decisions, decisions.
19. You're still wrapping your mind around normal adult-type things like taxes.
Like, what exactly are taxes?
20. You actively seek out free activities, especially when your friends ask you "What do you want to do tonight?"
I mean, a FREE walk in the park sounds preferable to an EXPENSIVE movie screening, don't you think?
21. In an effort to procrastinate life, you find yourself taking Internet quizzes to reveal your true calling.
What exactly were you trying to do before reading this? Thought so.
So yeah, things might seem pretty bad right now, but just do you. Know that many post grads are also in your shoes, riding the struggle bus to who knows where. But stay optimistic, and it'll get better down the road!
Images: © LoloStock / Fotolia.com; Surviving College, WordPress, Giphy, Blogger, Tumblr, Tumblr, WordPress, Tumblr, Giphy, Tumblr, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Brightly Twisted, Goodreads, Blogger, Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress, Giphy, Gifrific, and Tumblr