Old People Reacting To "Fifty Shades Of Grey" Trailer – VIDEO
Of all the trends that the internet has effectively run into the ground, I think we are all on the same page that we're never going to get tired of watching videos of old people viewing uncomfortable material. Or maybe it's just me (it's not.) "Old people watching shocking things" is my cat videos (there is genuinely no understating how little I care about cats and their antics.)
So this seems like an obvious thing that I'm glad someone finally got around to doing. I mean, if we've reached the point where we're showing basically porn in mainstream theaters (which I'm wholeheartedly in favor of, by the way), then clearly we need to see what the Olds think about it.
This video is packed with gem quotes (at least until around 3:00 when it gets a bit snoozy.) Here are a few:
- "This is not good! Hypnotic eyes! Trouble!" (Yehuda is the greatest person in my life today.)
- "Sex is a very powerful thing. It's even more powerful than YouTube."
- "'I don't do romance'? What kind of a guy are you?"
- "Oh baby, you're in trouble. Into the dungeon you go!"
- "Fifty Shades of Grey! That famous novel!"
- "You just knew we either had vampire or sex coming."
- "I'm not into movies that are all about the S-word."
- "I wouldn't let him date my daughter, I'll tell you that."
- "So far I'm not turned on!"