Daniel Radcliffe Proves He Really Is the Boy Who Lived & Recalls Accidentally Poisoning Himself Once — VIDEO

Yikes. This doesn't sound like a good time at all, but at least he seems to be at the point where he can just laugh about it. During an appearance on Conan to promote his upcoming movie Horns, Daniel Radcliffe recalled one instance during filming where he accidentally poisoned himself by drinking tap water from his trailer that he didn't know had been mixed with antifreeze. While that sounds downright unhealthy, Radcliffe seemed more amused and embarrassed by the incident, so it's safe to say that he's doing just fine.

"It's all non-potable water that comes out the tap," Radcliffe explained on the show. Apparently, the tap water had been mixed with antifreeze because of the cold temperatures in Canada, where Horns was being shot — the antifreeze, specifically, was meant to keep the pipes from freezing. "I did not know that! So I drank a full cup of non-potable water. So, I guess, like half antifreeze, or whatever it would've been."

Thankfully, Radcliffe didn't need a bezoar from the stomach of a goat — 10 points for Gryffindor if you get that reference! — to cure him of the accidental poisoning. According to the Horns star, he was just left feeling ill for about 3 days, which is lucky considering the ethylene glycol component of antifreeze is lethal in massive doses.

He really is the boy who lived.

Check out the interview below.