8 Disney Quotes That Perfectly Describe Your Relationship With Your Bestie
Your bestie is an amazing person. If they weren't they wouldn't have earned the coveted title of your BFF. Sometimes, I have a hard time telling my best friend how much she means to me, so I end up saying things like you're the Buzz to my Woody, the Tigger to my Pooh, or the Anna to my Elsa. Disney is such a huge part of my life, I cannot stop myself from thinking in Disney analogies. Disney is not just responsible for teaching me about life and love, it also taught me and countless other people about the importance of friendship too.
Disney is a nearly universal language. Almost everyone you meet will be able to speak it, which means when you whip out a Disney quote to explain to your bestie just how awesome you think it is that you two found each other, they will instantly get it. Even if they don't then you will just come off as a super wise wordsmith capable of conjuring flawless compliments out of thin air.
For all the times your bestie was there for you to laugh, cry, or hold an impromptu dance party they deserve major props. These Disney quotes totally sum up your relationship with your bestie— just do not forget to share these classics with them. How else will they know they've got a friend in you?
1. "If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew." — Pocahontas
Your best friend opens up whole new worlds for you. Just by knowing them your worldview expands to include experiences and ideas you may never have considered had they not come into your life.
2. "Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts." — Aladdin
No matter how stunning your bestie is on the outside, it is her beautiful spirit that makes her your perfect match.
3. "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind." — Lilo and Stitch
Your bestie is more than a friend, she is family. She would never leave you and vice versa.
4. "You're never too old to be young." — Snow White
Admit it, when you and your best friend hang out you feel like a little kid again. That's because her love and playfulness keeps you young.
5. "The most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you." — Winnie The Pooh
Those times when you and your bestie are separated by thousands of miles are the worst. But you both know that no matter how far apart you are physically you will always be with each other in your hearts.
6. "You and I are a team; there is nothing more important than our friendship." — Monster's Inc.
You and your bestie are each other's number one, and nothing can ever change that.
7. "Some people are worth melting for." — Frozen
There is nothing your bestie wouldn't do for you, and you should make sure she knows you feel the same way about her.
8. "To infinity and beyond." — Toy Story
Even the sky is not the limit for you and your bestie. You two have the kind of friendship that will stand the test of time.
Image: Pixar; Giphy (8)