Kim Kardashian's CFDA Dress Caught On Fire & Pharrell Put It Out Like A True Gentleman
Just when we thought Kim Kardashian-West's dress from last night's CFDA awards couldn't get any hotter — Kim K's CFDA dress caught on fire, a fact which the star casually mentioned in an Instagram captions this morning. Seriously guys. Her Proenza Schouler dress caught on fire.
Kardashian posted an adorable picture featuring herself and an all-smiles Kanye West alongside Pharrell and his beautiful wife, Helen Lasichanh. On first glance, the picture is a perfect display of two loving couples (#relationshipgoals, right guys?), but the newly pregnant Kardashian added a more-worrisome caption.
"Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out!" That's right — Pharrell and his wife saved Kim Kardashian's life at an A-list event after her glamorous dress went up in flames. You can't make this stuff up, people.
With the addition of a necessary witty hashtag — perfect usage of the flames emoji in my opinion— you can tell that Kardashian West laughed off the scary event, like any other flawless person would do. The moment clearly didn't ruin the style-filled awards show, and we're so happy it didn't, because this picture is everything.
And just in case you missed what Kardashian wore, or want to bask in the gorgeous, sheer number again, let's remind ourselves how Kim K owns the red carpet.
Images: Getty Images (2)