Now that a new year has officially arrived, it's a good time to take stock of your self-care game. Self-care is basically all those things you do to, well, take care of yourself: things like eating balanced meals, drinking water, and taking stock of your mental health. You don't necessarily need physical things to take good care of yourself, but sometimes certain items can play a role in your self-care plan or enhance practices you're already on top of. That's why I pulled together 11 mindfulness products that'll help you take better care of yourself in the New Year.
These products, in addition to day-to-day practices, are the foundation for a solid self-care starter kit, and they're all priced under $20 — because practicing self-care shouldn't be a high-end budget item. Whatever kind of mindfulness tools you might be looking for, this list has some suggestions. Like audio tools for if you're planning on listening to a lot of meditation podcasts, some ways to help you de-stress this year, and some items that will help you practice gratitude. Here are some ideas to get your 2019 mindfulness kit started.
1. A Worry Stone You Can Wear
2. These Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
3. This Book Of Positive Affirmations
4. This Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker
5. This Pretty Notebook for Gratitude Journaling
6. This Essential Oil Diffuser
7. This Relaxation Blend of Essential Oils
8. This Rainbow Scented Candle
9. This Gorgeous Spinner Ring
10. These Soothing Bath Salts
11. This Coloring Book With Attitude
Practicing mindfulness is different for everyone, but hopefully there's something on this list that will help you connect with yourself a little better in the new year. After all, you deserve to love and care for yourself just as much as you love and care for others.