15 Target Home Decor Products Launching In Fall 2018 That Will Transform Your Space
Prepare your wallets. It's now going to be harder than ever to get out of Target without spending way more than you intended when you stepped through those red double doors. Target has launched its new home products for the fall, and there's so much to love it’s hard to know where to even start. The fall home collections feature hundreds of new pieces from brands you’ll only find at Target, like Threshold, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, Project 62, and Opalhouse. Each of the brands have their own unique styles, so if you’re looking for a specific kind of theme or style for your space, you might want to shop by brand rather than by the type of décor.
Hearth and Hand is the brand HGTV’s Chip and Joanna Gaines created exclusively for Target, so you’ll find a lot of their southern Magnolia Market style in this collection. Threshold is Target’s classic brand with more traditional, casual styles, while Opalhouse is Target’s bold and spirited brand that features lots of color and flair. Project 62 features extremely modern home décor pieces that will feel at home in any millennial's abode.
As usual, Target has kept the prices for these collections really reasonable, so it’s pretty easy to decorate your space with a fairly small budget. Here are just 15 of the cutest Target home décor products launching this fall that will transform your space.
1. This Mid-Century Modern Dining Stool
2. This Wooden Geometric Accent Piece
3. These Industrial Metal Wall Shelves
4. This Luxurious-Looking Chandelier
5. This Galvanized Metal Storage Bin
6. This Golden Panther Picture Frame
7. This Two-Tier, Two-Tone Accent Table
8. This Terrific T-Rex Salt 'N Pepper Shaker
9. These Wooden Bins And Hooks
10. This Whimsical Bathroom Sign
11. This Chic Brass Floor Lamp
12. All This Removable Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper
13. This Wide-Weave Decorative Basket
14. This Round Stool With A Modern Print
15. This Letter Board To Share Messages
Target's fall home décor collection is pretty massive, so it was pretty hard to pick just 15 pieces. The easy part was finding really cool pieces for a reasonable price. And with Christmas just around the corner (yeah, cringe, but it had to be said) it could be a good time to pick up a few gifts, too.