9 Justin Timberlake Lyrics That Best Sum Up His Adorable Birthday Message To Jessica Biel
In further proof that JT is still bringing sexy back in new and adorable ways, Justin Timberlake posted a birthday message to Jessica Biel on Friday that will have you legit swooning all the way down to your toes. I'm not even kidding, prepare yourselves because Timberlake's heartfelt Instagram tribute to Biel for her 35th birthday is next-level cute. So cute that I'm still pawing at my own face and cooing in adulation while wondering why I can't receive my very own birthday tribute from Timberlake. Life is unfair sometimes, and I don't want to talk about it.
Posting the message alongside a picture of the couple looking hella loved up and ludicrously beautiful, Timberlake gushed:
"You make me laugh. You make me smile. You make me LOVE. You make me want to be BETTER. Speaking of, it doesn't get any BETTER than you... Now, I know for sure that it's BETTER to be lucky than good. Ask me who the luckiest guy in the world is and I will tell you that you are looking at him. Happy Birthday, my heart. --J"
I'm totally not crying right now. It's my allergies, OK? Back off.
Clearly, Timberlake's message has provoked a cluster of complex feelings to unearth themselves within me, as I'm sure they have you. And I can think of no better way to interpret those feelings, and this birthday message, than to go straight back to the source — the lyrics of some of Timberlake's best songs.
Ready? Take it away, JT.
1. "Now, if I wrote you a love note / And made you smile with every word I wrote (What would you do?) / Would that make you want to change your scene?" — "My Love"
A love note, like a really super romantic birthday message on Instagram? I would probably implode, and then instantly want to change of "scene" from my sad little apartment to Chez Timberlake right away, thanks for asking.
2. "When I look into your eyes / I see something that money can't buy" — "Señorita"
I mean, we can only look into his eyes via Instagram and stuff. But still, the point stands.
3. "I got this feeling inside my bones / It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on" — "Can't Stop The Feeling"
Oof, seriously. Signing off a loving tribute like that with, "my heart"? Damn. I'm full of those wavy, electric feelings inside my bones, boy.
4. "I'll have whatever you have / Come on let's give it a whirl" — "Rock Your Body"
This one goes out to that lucky lady, Biel. If ever you get the rare instinct to share your husband's romantic nature with the rest of us, just know what I for one would happily partake in whatever tribute he may have waiting for me.
5. "I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops / I can't take my eyes up off it, moving so phenomenally" — "Can't Stop The Feeling"
True story. That birthday message was basically a swooning, hot flush in word form.
6. "Ain't nobody love you like I love you" — "Like I Love You"
Well, nobody except for myself and Biel. And all the thousands of other people that just so happened to see that Instagram too. But, you catch my drift.
7. "See it appears to me / You like the way I move / I'll tell you what I'm gonna do / Pull you close and share my groove" — "Rock Your Body"
I'm sure we can all agree on enjoying how this man moves — including his romantic maneuvers.
8. "I can see us holding hands / Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand / I can see us on the countryside / Sitting on the grass, laying side by side" — "My Love"
For real, did anyone else accidentally fantasize an entire sequence of love-events involving Mr. Timberlake following the reading of his tribute to Biel? Because I'm pretty sure it went exactly like these lyrics tell it.
9. "Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be / And don't it make you sad about it" — "Cry Me A River"
I'd like to dedicate this one to the 12-year-old *NSYNC fan still squatting within all of our souls. If ever there was a sign that we're never going to actually end up with JT, then this was it. Game over, guys.
Be still my beating heart, what a dreamboat. Incidentally, my birthday is just a few days away, so you know, if Timberlake would like to extend his birthday tributes to yours truly, then I wouldn't be completely against the idea (just saying). I won't hold my breath, though.