Quotes To Write In A Father's Day 2017 Card That Will Express How Much You Love Him
Picked out the perfect card for your dad this Father's Day, but not exactly sure what to write inside of it? These quotes to write in a Father's Day card are an excellent solution. Sometimes it's hard to articulate just how much you love your father, which is why using someone else's words can come in handy. (Besides, we're just not all natural wordsmiths).
Fathers have a tough job, but that doesn't mean that they don't love doing it. Being a father is one of the most difficult, and simultaneously, most rewarding things a person can ever be. Father's Day gives everybody a chance to stop, recognize, and celebrate that fact. These quotes do exactly that, making them ideal for sharing in a Father's Day card for your pops.
Do something special for dad this Sun., June 18. If he loves sports, take him to a game. If he loves the outdoors, go on a hike with him. If he loves a good meal, make him something delicious. Almost every other day of the year your father spends doing things for you (at least when you're a child), so give this one to him, making it a day he'll never forget.
1. "The most important thing in the world is family and love." — John Wooden
2. "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right." — Wade Boggs
3. "My Dad is my hero." — Harry Connick, Jr.
4. "We looked up to our father. He still is much greater than us." — Wynton Marsalis
5. "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters." — George Herbert
6. "I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future." — Liza Minnelli
7. "When it comes to Father's Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit." — Jennifer Grant
8. "My dad's my best mate, and he always will be." — Cher Lloyd
9. "I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life." — Sidney Poitier
Images: Danielle MacInnes/Unsplash