If you haven't waved goodbye to your beauty slush fund yet, you are in luck. There are plenty of other opps on which to blow your savings. This week's Beauty Sales are primo, which is pretty much the case every week. This rundown of rad deals can serve as your shopping list and save you loads of time. Of course you scan the Insta feeds of your fave brands in order to locate their heavily hyped and well-publicized sales. But this list does additional legwork and finds hidden, half-off gems and beyond.
You can scoop up uniquely shaped makeup sponges, a Pumpkin Spice Latte lip scrub that is peak fall, and more. Also, a limited edition, '80s-nostalgic brush set is on sale for less than $10. There is absolutely no excuse for not grabbing that collection. There are cool, crystalized lip glosses that are marked down and could be the perfect complement to your Halloween costume. If you plan to do an epic, extravagant, and extra beauty look this Halloween season, you don't need to break the bank if you shop this sale.
The best thing about these deep discounts is that you will save so much money that you can use that cash on other sale products. Or you can purchase newly-launching and/or full price items you have been eyeing.
Here are the 9 best beauty sales to shop this week.
1. The Pointer Blending Sponge
2. Sara Happ Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Scrub Kit
3. ColourPop My Little Pony Brush Set
4. Kat Von D Everlasting Glimmer Lip Veils
5. Urban Decay Distortion Eyeshadow Palette
6. Fenty Beauty Up 2 No Good, Shawty? Lip Set
7. Tarte Spellbound Glow Rainbow Highlighter
8. Too Faced Unicorn Tears Mystical Liquid Highlighter Drops
9. BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Rio Edition Eyeshadow Palette
Enjoy this week of stellar beauty sales.