The Week's Best Beauty Sales Include A $25 Disney Lipstick Set & $5 Sephora Blushes
It's really and truly the home stretch of holiday shopping. Are you still frantically trying to find gifts for people on your seasonal shopping list? If so, don't fret any further. The week's best beauty sales will help you get a handle on some last minute gift ideas without wiping out your wallet. You can check those final few names off your list and then enjoy the next last few days leading into the holidays.
You can hit up multi-brand retailers like Sephora, Ulta, or Nordstrom in order to shop quickly and efficiently. Or you can find some gems on discount via a brand's own site. One thing is for sure. You have options — and plenty of them. That in and of itself should help ease some of the stress you are undoubtedly feeling.
Here's the solution. Breathe in. Breathe out. Scour the list below and do it up. There are lip gloss duos for less than $15, which is rad, since the gloss Renaissance isn't going anywhere. Disney-themed LORAC lipstick and eyeshadow collections are offered on incredible deals, while a Tarte collector set that includes essentials for a full face is deeply discounted. Ulta is also doing a "can't miss," buy more, save more-type sale. You can stock up on Nivea lotions or shower items and get a second for half off.
Below are the 9 best beauty sales of the week.
1. Jouer The Nudes Lip Gloss Duo
2. SkinnyDip Pink Fluffy Cosmetics Bag
3. LORAC Beauty & The Beast Lipstick Collection
4. LORAC Beauty & The Beast Eyeshadow Palette
5. Tarte Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set
6. Morphe The Wingmen Liquid Liner Duo
7. Sephora Collection Blush Me Cream Blush
8. J Goldcrown For Sephora Collection Bleeding Hearts Blush Set
9. Nivea Buy One, Get One Half Off
These are the sales you hafta shop over the next seven days while you cruise into the final lap of holiday shopping.