If there's only one thing to get your Valentine this year, it has got to be chocolate. As these 15 Valentine's Day quotes about chocolate make quite evident, chocolate makes the world a sweeter place. There's a reason that chocolate comes in a heart-shaped box on February 14th, and that reason is that chocolate is the way to just about anybody's heart. OK, maybe that's not entirely factual, but you get the point.
Chocolate can make any day better. Whether it's in the form of some super fancy truffles or a standard, name brand chocolate bar, it's something that just about all of us want to get our hands on. The authors of these 15 quotes know what I'm talking about, and their glorification of chocolate will leave you ready to chow down on a box come Valentine's Day.
If you're trying to figure out what to give your special someone, chances are that you'll know exactly what to get once you take a read through these 15 quotes. If you don't have a special someone, heck, you can still get some chocolate for your friends and family. There's no reason that anybody should not be enjoying the good stuff on February 14th.
1. “Chocolate: the poor mans’ champagne.” — Daniel Worona
2. “When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” ― Joan Bauer
3. “A little chocolate a day keeps the doctor at bay.” ― Marcia Carrington
4. “Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies.” — John Q. Tullius
5. “Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing.” ― Milton Snavely Hershey
6. “Chocolate is medicinal. I just did another study that confirms it.” ― Michelle M. Pillow
7. “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” ― Jo Brand
8. “If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.” ― Jane Seabrook
9. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
10. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz
11. “I never met a chocolate I didn’t like.” — Deanna Troi
12. “Other things are just food. But chocolate’s chocolate.” — Patrick Skene Catling