Inner thigh strength will keep your hips stable as you walk and jump, says Colon.
- Lie on back, knees bent, feet on floor.
- Place small inflatable ball between knees.
- Raise butt off floor.
- Squeeze ball with thighs.
- Lower down.
- Do 20 reps, 3x.
Meier also suggests this option.
- Anchor a loop band to surface at ankle height.
- Loop band around foot closest to anchor.
- Stand, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Move banded leg toward you, cross it in front of other foot.
- Do 10x per leg, 4 sets.