Finish The Phoebe Quote From 'Friends' & Prove You're More Regina Phalange Than A Floopy Fan
Phoebe Buffay was always the wildcard in the Central Perk gang. She rarely did or said what you expected and she surprised the audience with laughs at every turn. For a show that produced a plethora of quotable one-liners, Phoebe definitely leads the pack with the most memorable Friends quotes. But how many Phoebe quotes can you identify? Well, it's time to test your Friends knowledge by completing these hilarious Phoebe Buffay quotes. Will you assert your Friends dominance or confirm your bandwagon status?
This is no easy task that faces you. These are not Rachel or Joey quotes that you could complete by using common sense. This is Phoebe Buffay a.k.a. Princess Consuela Bananahammock who we're talking about here. She has a tumultuous childhood and a life on the streets to inform all of her oddball antics and, as a result, she had an unpredictable and quirky slew of one-liners coming out of her mouth.
So bring your best game and see if you can complete these 11 Phoebe quotes from Friends. This is the truest test of your Friends fandom and if you can make it through this challenge, you are equipped to deal with any Friends task that may befall you.
1. “One really does have a _______________ , doesn't one?”
A. Stick up one's assB. Chip on one's shoulderC. Score to settleD. Bone to pick
2. ”Your love is like a ____________ , ___________ on my heart”
A. Big storm, RainingB. Giant wave, CrashingC. Giant pigeon, CrappingD. Vulture, Scavenging
3. “First time I met Chandler, I thought he was _______ , but here I am singing _________________ .”
A. Sexy... At His WeddingB. Gay... On his baby's birthdayC. Healthy... At his funeralD. Gay... On his wedding day
4. “You have to get off the plane. Something is wrong with the _________________ .”
A. Left WingB. EngineC. Left Phalange D. Pilot
5. "I want world peace... oh, and ______________. "
A. For Ross and Rachel to get back together B. Bigger boobsC. To end world hungerD. A firmer ass
6. "Well he may not be my soul mate, but ______________ ."
A. He'll doB. A girl's gotta eatC. At least he's hotD. He's got a rockin' bod
7. "Because the more I drink, __________________ ."
A. The less I careB. The more fun I amC. The less I thinkD. The less there is for the kids to drink
8. "So, Jane Eyre, first of all you'd think she's a woman but she's not. She's a _________ ."
A. CyborgB. FeministC. ManD. Zombie
9. “I may play the fool at times but I'm more than a pretty blonde girl ___________________________ .”
A. With a killer bodB. With strong pair of handsC. Who knows her way around in the bedroomD. With an ass that won't quit
10. “I just have a really strong feeling that this cat is ____________ ."
A. Meant to be mine
B. My motherC. ClairvoyantD. My dad
11. “Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a business woman in town _______________ . Would you like to see my card? Oh, where did I put my __________ ? I must have left it in Conference Room B."
A. For a conference... PurseB. … take my underwear off in other people’s homes.C. On business... File-O-FaxD. A and B
1. A. “One really does have a stick up one's ass, doesn't one?” 2. C. ”Your love is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart”3. D. "First time I met Chandler, I thought he was gay, but here I am singing on his wedding day."
4. C. “You have to get off the plane. Something is wrong with the left phalange.”5. B. "I want world peace... oh, and bigger boobs." 6. B. "Well he may not be my soul mate, but a girl's gotta eat."7. D."Because the more I drink, the less there is for the kids to drink."8. A.“So, Jane Eyre, first of all you'd think she's a woman but she's not. She's a cyborg."9. D. "I may play the fool at times but I'm more than a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.”10. B. "I just have a really strong feeling that this cat is my mother."11. C. “Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a business woman in town on business. Would you like to see my card? Oh, where did I put my Filo-O-Fax? I must have left it in Conference Room B."
If you got more than 4 of these correct, then you can call yourself a devoted Friends fan. If you got 6 or more correct, I think it’s safe to refer to yourself as a Friends expert from here on out.
Images: Warner Bros. Television; Giphy (11)