Starfire was the only member of the Teen Titans who was really, really, really new to the planet earth, new enough that many of her turns of phrase, or understanding of how the Earth world worked, was either way off or strangely stated. As a result, Starfire's quotes on Teen Titans pretty much belonged on a t-shirt or a mug or something, because she is the most quotable member of the gang. From chugging mustard like it's a delicious beverage to teaching us what amounts of an insult on her home planet of Tamaran, Starfire was one of the most unintentionally hilarious character on the show. No, scratch that. She was the most unintentionally hilarious character on the show. But how well do you know your Starfire quotes?
Even mega-fans of Teen Titans should beware, because Starfire doesn't always finish her sentences with what you think the most logical world to fill the sentence would be. Remember: she's an alien, and our Earth ways are as mysterious to her as her Tamaran ways are to us. But if you think that you know Starefire so well that you can recite her quotations in your sleep, then come on down and prove it with this handy quiz. See if you can finish the Starfire quotes below and consider yourself a true Tamaranian out of water.
1. "Keep your _____ off my _____!"
A. hands, man
B. legs, boy
C. eyes, friends
D. fists, body
2. "I will not read your book of _____ and _____."
A. meanness, swirls
B. darkness, shadows
C. pictures, spells
D. vortexes, klorbels
3. "Let us initiate a _____!"
A. charity auction
B. snack time
C. high five
D. group hug
4. "Hello, Starfire! Hello, _____ of Starfire!"
A. little woven doll
B. large glossy poster
C. tiny wooden replica
D. ceramic painted figurine
5. "How many Oparans does it take to hogey a morflark? _____."
6. "No more _____ yelling at Robin!"
D. Beast Boy
7. "Never have I been so thankful to have _____ stomachs."
8. "Many of your Earth ways are still strange to me, but that was... just plain _____, correct?"
9. "Robin... who is this girl, and why is she calling you "_____"?
10. "You do not wish to partake in the _____? It is like eating sweet tiny wheels!"
A. Chocolate of cookies
B. Cups of cake
C. Nuts of dough
D. Holes of Dough
11. "I too admire your abundant _____ strength!"
And Now For Some Answers...
1. "Keep your legs off my boy!" (B)
2. "I will not read your book of meanness and swirls." (A)
3. "Let us initiate a group hug!" (D)
4. "Hello, Starfire! Hello, tiny wooden replica of Starfire!" (C)
5. "How many Oparans does it take to hogey a morflark? FIMBAR." (D)
6. "No more Robin yelling at Robin!" (A)
7. "Never have I been so thankful to have nine stomachs." (C)
8. "Many of your Earth ways are still strange to me, but that was... just plain freaky, correct?" (B)
9. "Robin... who is this girl, and why is she calling you "poo"?" (D)
10. "You do not wish to partake in the nuts of dough? It is like eating sweet tiny wheels!" (C)
11. "I too admire your abundant limb strength!" (D)
If you got at least six right, then you're a casual fan of Starfire. If you got at least eight right, then you're smarter than the average bear. If you got ten or more questions right, then you might as well start teaching a college course on the Princess of Tamaran, because you know her better than Robin does.