2015 VMAs Drinking Game Will Let You Have As Much Fun As The Performers
Though there are a lot of great award shows that take place throughout every given year, I've always found MTV's Video Music Awards to be one of my all time favorites to watch. This isn't just because I love fawning over the crazy fashion choices, which is totally true (Lady Gaga's meat dress, anyone?), but a lot of it has to do with the actual performances themselves. Because when it comes to this particular ceremony, the artists make sure not to hold anything back. Plus, who just doesn't love seeing all of their favorite singers in one big room together? That being said, there are a few ways that you can make watching the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards even more enjoyable and it begins and ends by surrounding yourself with delicious alcoholic beverages. (Well, for those adults who are of the legal drinking age, of course. And, as always, drink responsibly!)
That's right, folks. For your Sunday night enjoyment, I've concocted my very own 2015 VMAs drinking game for viewers to partake in as the night of musical frivolity unfolds. I mean, let's face it — with Miley Cyrus playing host, it's bound to be one wild and crazy evening. And you know what they say, if you can't beat em, join em! Because even though we won't actually get to be there in person, doesn't mean we necessarily have to miss out on all the fun. So fill up those beverage cups and let the drinking begin! Of course, you'll need a snack too, and the video below will teach you how to make VMAs-inspired cupcakes.
Now, here's how you'll be washing the cupcakes down.
Take A Sip Of Wine If:
- Taylor Swift can't stop, won't stop dancing. (T-Swift is all of us at this award's show.)
- The teleprompter goes haywire and makes things super awkward.
- An acceptance speech gives you all the feels.
- Miley Cyrus sticks out her tongue.
- Beyonce looks all kinds of fierce.
- Ed Sheeran is too adorable for words.
Take A Shot Of Tequila If:
- Serious shade is thrown at one of the artists.
- There's a wardrobe malfunction.
- Kanye West smiles or looks like he's even remotely having a good time.
- Any sort of twerking occurs.
- Your favorite nominee doesn't win in their given categories.
Down The Whole Thing If:
- Taylor Swift interrupts Kanye's Video Vanguard acceptance speech.
- Miley busts out the foam finger.
- You don't know who an artist is and start to actually feel kinda old.
See you all on the other side. Cheers!
Images: Giphy (3)