'Emojiface' App Lets You Turn Yourself Into An Emoji & Here Are 10 Times Personalized Emoji Will Come In Handy
We truly live in the Age of the Emoji. No form of communication seems truly complete without the addition of at least a few smiley faces, and maybe some sparkles. Given their proliferation, it was only a matter of time before we as a people fully transformed into emoji — and fortunately, the Emojiface app lets you do just that without having to give up your human autonomy or getting trapped inside a computer like in that really bad Johnny Depp movie.
Emojiface lets you create tons of iMessage- and WhatsApp-compatible emoji with just a few clicks. Upload a picture of yourself, your pet, or even an object, and the image will be instantly "toon-ified" and given numerous different expressions.
I downloaded the app myself, and found it ridiculous, charming, and great for my complexion. But even better, it lets you express exactly what you're thinking far better than a simple winky-face-plus-eggplant combination could. These 10 scenarios, for example? No average emoji will do for them — and that's when you want to break out the Emojiface.
1. When Someone Makes Yet Another Donald-Trump-Related Facebook Post
Here is what I think of your "Free Kim Davis" status.
2. When You're Channeling Your Inner Kardashian
No lip injections necessary.
3. When It's 100 Percent Humidity And Your A/C Decides To Break
Emojiface understands your struggle.
4. When Drake Comes On
Stressed but blessed.
5. When You're Stuck In A Three-Hour Lecture
Especially appropriate if your friends start texting you pictures from Happy Hour. Not fair, guys.
6. When You're Plotting Friday Night
You know you're the master of finding two-for-one drink specials.
7. The Morning After Said Friday Night
Do you ever just, like, think about the word "pillow"? It's so funny, right?
8. When You Finally Match With That Guy From Tinder
Why hello there, stranger. Yes, this is my natural eye color.
9. When He Doesn't Show Up To Your Second Date
The world is a cold, dark place, and everyone dies alone.
10. When You Are Just The Perfect, Flawless Human Being That You Are
No explanation needed.
Images: Kate Fustich/Bustle (10)