Lindsay Lohan & Duran Duran’s New Song Is Definitely Amongst The Most Unexpected Musical Collaborations Ever
Lindsay Lohan is full of surprises lately. Lohan recreated a photo from The Parent Trap , much to fans' delight, and now she teamed up with a musical legend! In an interview with PEOPLE, Simon Le Bon discussed, "Dancephobia," Duran Duran's collaboration with Lindsay Lohan. The track is featured on the band's newest album, Paper Gods.
Le Bon explained:
It's exciting to see Lohan working on music again, even if the collaboration is definitely surprising. However, this isn't the first time a musical partnership caught fans off-guard. Here are seven more collaborations we never saw coming.
1. "Lost In The World" — Kanye West Feat. Bon Iver
The tell-it-like-it-is rapper and indie folk artist were an unexpected, but amazing, pairing.
2. "The Last Time" — Taylor Swift Feat. Gary Lightbody
Taylor Swift teamed up with Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody on Red, and the result was an emotional, piano-driven ballad.
3. "Pretty Girls" — Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea
A pop legend teamed up with a rising talent for this 2015 track.
4. "Don't Charge Me For The Crime" — Jonas Brothers Feat. Common
Common added some edge to the Jonas Brothers' sound with this collaboration.
5. "Over And Over" — Nelly Feat. Tim McGraw
This track brought out a softer side of Nelly — and saw him collaborate with country superstar Tim McGraw.
6. "Heard 'Em Say" — Kanye West Feat. Adam Levine
Once more, West surprised us by teaming up with Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine.
7. “Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)” — 'N Sync Feat. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
Pop royalty collided when 'N Sync featured TLC's Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes on this No Strings Attached track.
While unexpected, these collaborations are usually amazing.