Real talk: There's a serious possibility that Luke Hemmings and Arzaylea are ~more than friends~, considering the 5 Seconds of Summer frontman has been photographed holding hands with the brunette makeup aficionado. Even though Hemmings and Arzaylea's relationship may make 5SOS stans want to scream-cry the lyrics to "Jet Black Heart" to themselves (is that just me? OK), there are a lot of fans who tweet Arzaylea on the daily, asking her to confirm/deny the rumors and talk every aspect of the band with them. And the 21-year-old is totally willing to go along, commenting on various rumors about her relationship with Hemmings, sharing her fave 5SOS song, and even tweeting about her fave ships within the group (of note: She's all about dat #Muke life). In fact, Arzaylea has talked about Luke Hemmings and 5 Seconds of Summer quite a bit. Like, at least 10 times to be exact.
Even though whatever may-or-may-not be going on with the potential couple is decidedly hush-hush, I give Arzaylea props for interacting with fans the way she does, answering their questions about makeup and her interests and 5SOS and whatever else. Girl is accessible, you know? And that's one of the coolest things about social media.
Check out 10 times Arzaylea talked about Luke Hemmings and 5SOS below.
1. When She Wore "The Boy's" Shirt On Instagram
2. When She Said She Shipped Luke & Michael
3. Buuuut She Doesn't Ship Michael & Calum
4. When She Revealed Her Fave 5SOS Song
5. When She Said Breadsticks Were "Bomb" After A Hater Referred To Luke As One
6. When She Set The Record Straight About Tweeting Luke Girl Twitter Handles
7. When She Denied Breaking Up With Her Ex For Luke
8. When She Denied This Luke ~Encounter~ Ever Happened
9. And, Once Again, When She Denied This Luke Rumor
10. And When She Tweeted Bryana Holly, Ashton Irwin's GF
Not directly a 5SOS member, but still.
And then, of course, there was the time that the @5SOS Twitter handle allegedly tweeted fan art making fun of Arzaylea's relationship with Hemmings. "Money" may be a 5SOS fan's anthem (I personally have spent an EMBARRASSING amount of money to get good seats at 5SOS shows. It's a problem), but when the band handle accidentally tweets a drawing of a cartoon Arzaylea making off with Hemmings' money... well, that's just awkward.
Because let's be real: For most 5SOS fans, it's kind of the other way around. *throws money at whole band if they promise to cover "Jasey Rae" on the next tour*