11 Kit Harington Pics That Make Jon Snow's (Probable) Death A Little Easier To Accept
You know what I am sick and tired of? The mind games that not only the show, Game of Thrones, but the cast of the show, are playing with us. First, Kit Harington aka Jon Snow is presumed dead. Then, we get hope that he's alive. As soon as we're confident in that plot twist, we're let down again. So, if you're like me and can't possibly stomach another Jon Snow upset, gather round. I've found an emotional outlet for us fed up GOT fans.
And, no, it’s not cursing the gods old and new, though that would maybe help. Actually, it’s not even watching a YouTube compilation of Jon Snow’s best scenes — that hurts too much. The solution I have found, that has been working pretty well for me, is much more uplifting. It’s simple, really. I’ve found that fawning over pictures of Jon Snow's alter ego, Harington, alive and well, eases the hurt. Immeasurably. So, I want to share this coping mechanism with you because I am a loving and giving fellow GOT fan. Don’t thank me now. Thank me later, once you’ve gone through the photos and your mood has improved exponentially.
Here are 11 pictures of Kit Harington that should help you in your grieving process.
1. This Snap Of Him Being Publicly Adored
And, him subsequently lovin' it.
2. This Pic Of Him Pensively Staring Out Into The Distance
So majestic. So stoic. So in character.
3. This Pic Where He Looks Like He's Picking His Nose With His Glasses
4. This Picture Of Him Standing Next To A Sign That Says "Magic" That Gives Us Hope For A Jon Snow Rebirth
5. This Photo Of Him Showing Off His Forearms And Some Bicep Whilst Posing
Thank you, sir. It's an honor.
6. This Pic Of Him Making Dany — Er, Emilia Clarke Laugh
Have you ever witnessed a more gratifying sight?!
7. This Seemingly Rare Instance Of Him Grinning
Jon Snow frowned a lot. This is a small victory for us fans.
8. This Family Stark Photo Plus Some Other Westeros Pals
My heart is so happy.
9. This Pic Of Him Ironically Posing With A Dragon
It's because he was in How To Train Your Dragon 2, but still.
10. This Other Ironic Photo Of Him Posing With The Man Who (Supposedly) KILLED HIM (Fictionally)
OK, OK. That one probably didn't make you feel better. But it was cathartic for me to call him out and for you to all recognize the evil doings of George R.R. Martin. So there.
11. This GIF Of Harington Telling You To Come Hither, For Good Measure
Sure, it's technically a moving picture, but it counts. Because it's him. And, I mean... Are you going to argue with that gesture?
Hopefully, this makes you all feel more at peace with Jon Snow's alleged death. But, you know, if it doesn't, Harington was seen filming.