Kim Kardashian Talks Kanye West As President, But How Would 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Change?
Although it's been a month since Kanye West announced he'll run for president in 2020, the world hasn't forgotten that the rapper might vie for the role of POTUS. While various celebrities supported Kanye 2020, his potential political career would really change the life of one star — his wife, Kim Kardashian. During an appearance on The Ellen Show, Kardashian addressed West's possible presidential run.
“That was news to me,” Kardashian explained. “... That wasn’t a discussion in our household.”
However, Kardashian added that she doesn't think West is joking:
“I believe he is serious and I know that, you know, if he puts his mind to something he’ll do his best. And he will. You know it’s been fascinating just hearing all of the conversations that have gone on since that announcement. I don’t know if that was planned and I just didn’t know about it or if he came up with that idea right then and there.”
The world has five years to prepare for the possibility of President Kanye, but that also means Keeping Up with the Kardashians should plan accordingly. Here are 11 things that could happen if the show filmed in the White House.
1. The Exterior Of The White House Would Be Used For Establishing Shots
For security reasons, the exterior of the "Jenner House" is a decoy.
2. Kanye Would Be Identified As The POTUS On-camera
Like when a name is displayed during one-on-one interviews.
3. Kris Jenner Would Need An Office At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
She can't run the empire from across the country.
4. Family Dinners Would Be Served On White House China
And you know they would be epic.
5. Plot Lines Would Be Way Different
It's always good to change things up.
6. The Family Would Fly In Air Force One
Which probably isn't much different from their mode of transit now.
7. West's Music Could Reflect His New Job
And we know West always tells it like it is.
8. State Dinners Would Be High Fashion
Kardashian and West's fashion choices are never boring.
9. The Annual Christmas Card Would Be Taken In The White House
It's pretty much the only way they can top previous cards, anyway.
10. Kim's Title Would Also Change
She would need a FLOTUS shoutout.
11. The KUWTK Theme Would Need To Be Updated
Perhaps to something more patriotic?
Only five years to go!
Images: Giphy (9)