Tonight, I shall light a candle at my Giggy shrine, for I must pay my respects. Thursday, the first trailer for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6 put on its best pair of crystal-encrusted Maloof Hoof heels, flung open a wrought iron gate, and sauntered onto the Internet. And my goodness, does the next batch of episodes look exquisite.
This season, Lisa Vanderpump, Lisa Rinna, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, and Eileen Davidson welcome Erika Jayne and Kathryn Edwards to the cast. And while the preview promises that we viewers can look forward to lot of classic Real Housewives shenanigans (the Hamptons! Gorgeous hats! No shortage of swanky picnic party finger-pointing!), it's not all diamonds and rosé; This season will also chronicle the serious subjects of Yolanda's ongoing battle against Lyme disease and Kim Richards's arrest.
The first time I watched the Season 6 trailer, I gasped so many gasps. Gasps of delight, gasps of surprise, gasps of excitement, gasps of confusion. Here are all of the RHOBH trailer moments that made me gasp out loud:
- The moment when the Villa Rosa gates part only to reveal Ken Todd and Lisa Vanderpump wearing stunning costumes.
- The moment when I realized Kyle was driving a hot pink convertible.
- The moment when Lisa Vanderpump’s runaway hat causes mayhem in Kyle’s hot pink convertible.
- The moment when Andrea Bocelli shows up.
- The moment when OH MY GOD IS THAT A SHARK IN THE HOTEL BATHROOM?
- The moment when Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas canoodle. :( :( :(
- The moment when Kyle and Kim (I think it’s Kim?) chase mini horses around a backyard.
- The moment when Lisa Rinna is like, "Don't mind me as I get my butt waxed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " (I'm paraphrasing).
- The moment when Erika's bright yellow fingernails happen.
- The moment when Erika is onstage in a flawless mesh bodysuit.
- The moment when Ken holds TWO POMERANIANS!!!!<img src="http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/51/4f9bb2b0-6654-0133-8ff0-0e17bac22e39.png?w=320"/>
- The moment when I realized I don't know the name of the non-Giggy Pomeranian.
- The moment when someone pushes Ken in a pool.
- The moment when I couldn't believe anyone would dare anyone push Ken in a pool!
- The moment when Taylor Armstrong appears.
- The moment when Camille Grammer appears.
- The moment when Brandi Glanville appears.
- The moment when Adrienne Maloof appears.
- The moment when Faye Resnick appears.
- The moment when Bethenny Frankel appears.
- The moment when Lisa Rinna hits the camera with a double bird flip.
The Housewives of 90120 will return to Bravo on Dec. 1. May this phenomenal trailer hold us over until then:
Images: Michael Larsen/Andrew Eccles/Bravo; Bravo