Ariana Goes With Scheana To The DMV On 'Vanderpump Rules,' Is Still In The Running For Season 4 MVP
On Monday night’s episode of Vanderpump Rules, Scheana dealt with the one thing every person in Los Angeles dreads (I mean, besides earthquakes and the 405!) (Ugh, throw me and my hackneyed L.A. jokes out with the day’s garbage): she went to the DMV. Scheana decided it was finally time to update her driver’s license to reflect her married name, and Ariana, Season 4 MVP candidate that she is, tagged along. Most would turn on their heel and run away from such a tedious, time-consuming errand. Not our Ariana.
If you try to tell me “IT'S FOR THE BRAVO CAMERAS, IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL,” I won’t listen. Sorry. First of all, I believe everything that happens in front of the Bravo cameras is a big deal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Secondly, reality show plot device or not, going with a friend to the Los Angeles DMV is an indisputable sign of true friendship. Like, it’s one thing to give a buddy a ride to the airport. It's next-level to help them move. It’s next-next-level to accompany a pal to any of the fine DMVs in the City of Angels. That is Real Friend Stuff.
A few questions:
- How long did the Scheana and Ariana DMV visit actually last?
- Are we to believe Scheana and Ariana really spent several hours of their day standing in the line that is never not wrapped around the building/plopped down in those stiff plastic waiting room chairs?
- If that's the case, did the camera crew film all of it?
- Am I the only person who would love to watch that footage?
- Or did Scheana and Ariana even have to wait at all?
- Like, are reality TV shows handed front of the line passes at the DMV?
- If that's the case, how do I get on a reality TV show before the next time I have to pop in on the department of motor vehicles?
- Will I ever stop cackling out loud at Ariana's reactions?
Oh! I can totally answer that last Q: No, I will never stop cackling out loud.
Images: Tommy Garcia/Bravo; Bravo