9 Times Kim Fields On ‘RHOA’ Was You On A Night Out With Your Gal Pals
Kim Fields might be the kind of housewife who cries during a night out with the girls, but chances are Kim Fields is the housewife you can actually relate to. You know, one of the few I mean, who wouldn’t break into tears after a night out with The Real Housewives of Atlanta? I get stressed out just trying to keep track of all that shade being thrown from the comfort of my own couch, so I can only imagine what it would be like to try to keep up while wearing three layers of Spanx and heels. That is enough to make anyone cry. Plus, she's been the only housewife this season to say what we are all thinking as we watch: Are these ladies serious with this stuff?
Especially when the housewives go out, it’s always Kim Fields who seems to be exactly like the rest of us when the girls get into some serious nonsense. Saying what you are already probably thinking exactly when you are thinking it, Kim Fields really is all of us when we have a night out with the girls, and she’s not ashamed to show it. You gotta love a girl who isn’t afraid to call it like it is and admit this nonsense isn’t even a little fun.
1. When You Put On Makeup And Do Your Hair And Feel Fabulous
Because the beginning of the night always starts off strong.
2. When Your Friends Make Fun Of You For Bringing A Large Bag
You know you’re going to be laughing last when you pull out that pair of flip flops at the end of the night.
3. When You First Walk Into The Bar
Because it can be confusing.
4. When Everyone Starts Dancing In A Bar With No Dance Floor
There’s a reason why everyone is looking at you.
5. When Your Friend Suggests Another Bar Because This One Is Too Quiet
Isn’t one enough?
6. When Some Random Guy Asks You To Dance
7. When Your Friends Start Doing Shots At Last Call
You know it’s just going to get ugly from here.
8. When Everyone Wants To Go Out After For Food
You don’t need to spend $20 on day old hot dogs. You would rather go home and put on sweatpants, thank you very much.
9. When Your Bestie Asks You Why You Left Early
Two hours. Tops.
So the next time your friends beg you to go out and you are not feeling it, don’t be ashamed. Use Kim Fields as your guide to know when to speak up and when to call it a night.
Image: Giphy (6)