While the general point of the holidays is to gift things to others, I personally find it quite important to treat yo self at the same time. One of the best ways to do so is through all the limited edition beauty gift sets that pop up around Dec. 1, especially if you're already a bit of a makeup hoarder. You see, even though the prices of these kits can seem a little steep, they almost always come with a discount compared to buying each product separately — sometimes a huge discount.
If you're someone who likes to experiment with a new look every month, the gift set hack might not be your best bet. But if you have a brand or product you loyally re-purchase every time your stash runs out, then you're honestly losing money by not buying in bulk come holiday season. Whether it's 25 lip balms for the price of 12; a face wash, mask, and lotion for as much as the wash usually costs alone; or a set of three eyeshadow palettes for half price, the kits in the video below will save you loads of cash — and help you stock up on your favorite brands until Christmas 2016.
Ready to buy? Here's where you can snag each kit in the clip:
- Tarte Greatest Glitz Collector Kit
- GLAMGLOW Sexy Thirsty Hydrating Kit
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick Library
- Laura Geller Set Of 5 Love Me Dew Crayons
- butter LONDON Password Please Polish Kit
- Smashbox Art.Love.Color Brush Set
- Drybar Sparkle & Shine Set
- Fresh Sugar Lip Love Story
- NARS An Abnormal Female Lip Bullet Set
For more beauty tips and tricks, be sure to subscribe to Bustle on YouTube.